Chapter 116.120

Chapter 116

    Nanfang City, Shawan District.

    After more than half a month of construction work, Peng Mao and Xin Ting's work is temporarily over, and they can take a good rest.

    "I thought it was difficult to do such a job, but I didn't expect that we could do it!" Xin Ting said to Peng Mao.

    Now her long hair has been cut into a neat short hair, because on the way back to Yang City, her hair was caught by zombies and almost died. Fortunately, at a critical moment, Peng Mao unleashed his potential and caught The sledgehammer from the construction site smashed on the zombie's forehead, which saved her.

    Although she was rescued, she still had lingering fears, so she asked Peng Mao to cut her hair. After this time, Peng Mao found that he was actually not as weak as he thought, and after walking all the way, he found that zombies were not that scary.

    Together, the two managed to barely survive in this world, and after seeing the complex human nature, they became more and more comfortable with how to survive in this world.

    When Xin Ting returned home, she only saw her family members who had turned into zombies. For this reason, she could only solve the family members while crying, and then went to the refuge base with Peng Mao.

    Life in the refuge base is better than wandering outside, but they gradually realize that such a life is not what they need.

    If a person who is used to fighting may feel disgusted and tired of such days after fighting for a long time, Xin Ting and Peng Maoben think that they are weak and belong to the protected ones, because Hao Jian and others Along the way, they were also forced to pick up knives and axes.

    However, they have regained their self-confidence and found their life goals, but they don't want to go back to live a life of mediocrity.

    So they left Yang City and returned to Nanfang City, trying to find Hao Jian and Lian Runing. But by chance, they came to the refuge in Shawan. They knew that there was a family tracing system in the refuge, so they wanted to find Hao Jian through the relative tracing system, but they were told that they did not have permission.

    Want to get permission? Yes, if you join an official organization, make contributions, and gain a corresponding status, you can know the whereabouts of people higher than them.

    Originally, Peng Mao was so emotional that he wanted Hao Jian to know that he was now a man who could fight his way out of the zombie world, but it turned out that not only Hao Jian, but even Lian Runing's current whereabouts were not authorized to know, but It is conceivable that they were a few blocks away from him...the

    two worked hard in Shawan District.

    On this day, the higher-ups issued an order to send the guards near Shawan District to a gas storage and distribution station for support. Because the storage and distribution station was too small and not the main storage and distribution station, after the chaos broke out, the workers inside all fled. Back home so much so that the station has been left unmaintained.

    Seeing that the gas in many storage and distribution stations is about to run out, in order to solve this problem, the government decided to allocate manpower to restore more infrastructure.

    On the one hand, the guards going to the small storage and distribution station had to protect engineers and workers from zombies, and on the other hand, they had to repair the protective works. They were a little tired and could only ask for support.