Chapter 46.50

Chapter 46

    In the steamy bathroom, hot water sprayed from the shower and sprayed on the skin, dispelling the chill from the rain.

    Lian Runing washed her hair with her back to Hao Jian, and Hao Jian was also self-consciously rubbing the dirt off her body. Both of them were doing their own thing, and they didn't look at each other or speak, but the atmosphere wasn't weird.

    Because of Hao Jian's magnanimity, Lian Runing relieved a lot of pressure.

    Although there are similar bathhouses in many places in the north, it is not uncommon for same-sex people to meet frankly.

    But after all, she is a native of the south, even the public showers in the swimming pool have cubicles, so she is really not used to the way of showering where you can see other people's white bodies when you turn around.

    While she was still thinking wildly, Hao Jian had already showered and put on clean clothes.

    Normally, she would definitely wash for half an hour, but she didn't know if Peng Mao could keep an eye on Shi Gongdu, so she cut the time in half, and only washed her hair once because of the wound.

    The stitches on her wound have already been removed and the scabs have formed, so she doesn't worry about it getting inflamed again if she gets wet. Systematic medicine, the effect of the medicine will be better, otherwise, it would take several days for her to scab over.

    Seeing that she went out after washing, Lian Runing hurriedly rinsed off the foam, and followed her out after a few minutes.

    She saw that Hao Jian seemed to be cooking something in the kitchen, and her hair was still dripping wet, so she grabbed a towel and wiped her wound: "When did you take off the gauze, so you're not afraid of re-infection and inflammation?!"

    Hao Jian lowered his head slightly and was able to meet her serious eyes, and below her were some moist red lips after taking a shower. For some reason, he kept circling in his mind about the words that a kiss would add 1 experience.     When she was inside just now, she also accidentally caught a glimpse of Lian Runing's back, because these days she doesn't eat three meals a day, sleeps for a short time, and often wakes up because of the pressure in her heart. Lose weight very quickly.

    Lian Runing never complained, so under her image of "killing zombies bravely", no one knew how thin she had become.

    In Hao Jian's heart, there is pity for her, and there is also a trace of affection that existed a few days ago.

    Although she doesn't resist or surprise that she will fall in love with Lian Runing, she is not a person who treats feelings casually, and she doesn't want to be like her parents, who after starting a relationship, let each other out because of danger or various reasons. Waiting, keeping the hope that I don't know when it will be the end.

    "Don't be afraid, it's scabbed." She smiled slightly.

    Lian Runing paused, and turned to help her brush her hair: "Scabs will still cause inflammation. You are our main force, so nothing can happen."

    "But we all listen to my junior sister."

    Lian Runing didn't He glared at her angrily, who is following whose command?

    "What are you cooking?" Lian Runing glanced into the pot.

    "Egg ginger syrup, add sugar, and drive away the cold."

    "Where did you get the eggs, ginger, and sugar?"

    Of course I bought them. Three eggs cost her 30 points. Fortunately, ginger and sugar are not particularly expensive. . However, she seemed unable to tell Lian Runing the truth, but she was a little tired after asking her to find a way to get over it.