Chapter 146.150

Chapter 146

    Hao Jian doesn't care whether Wen Shanggao doubts her or not, because even if Wen Shanggao finds out her true identity, she has nothing to do.

    An Minghui was leading the Wei brothers to talk to them about some affairs in the "Special Response Team". When he saw her, he said, "Hao Jian, you came just in time. Don't you have a list of the apostles' ranks? Give me a list of them." Newcomer, take a look."

    Hao Jian glanced at Wei Guojia and said, "I didn't bring it with me."

    "It's okay, I'll take it with you." Wei Guojia smiled slightly.

    Hao Jian went back to get the list, Wei Guojia followed, and An Minghui still took Wei Renmin and Wei Shehui to familiarize himself with the department's situation.

    "It turns out that you are a member of Chairman Wen's secret department, no wonder." Wei Guojia said suddenly.

    Hao Jian nodded and asked, "Why did you agree to join?"

    Wei Guojia smiled helplessly: "It's not our turn to refuse, is it? Although we have restrained our actions a lot, I also know the official urgency, no If they find out evidence that the second child is not an apostle, they will not believe the second child. And no matter what the purpose of Chairman Wen, it is good for our three brothers to join, isn't it?"

    Hao Jian did not object to their joining the "special Response Team", joining also has the advantages of joining, for example, it will be more convenient for them to cooperate in the future, but under Wen Shanggao's nose, they still have to be cautious.     Hao Jian gave the list to Wei Guojia, who glanced at it briefly, and then sighed: "At the beginning, the Apostles Association announced the list of grades, but they didn't announce how to confirm the grades of the apostles. We asked someone and didn't explain in detail. It turns out that these are all ordered by Chairman Wen, and it is the 'Special Response Team' who summed them up."     For the first time, Wei Guojia realized that the existence of this department seemed to be more interesting than he imagined, and he didn't think these The information was announced by Hao Jian. After all, with Hao Jian's vigilance, she would not do such a thing that would expose herself, but maybe it would add fuel to the flames?

    He thought about it again. If Hao Jian contributed to the information, it means that Hao Jian's level at that time should be around level 7.

    Although he cooperated with Hao Jian to save his life, he still didn't share too much information. He never told Hao Jian his level, and Hao Jian naturally wouldn't say her level either.

    His current level is at level 7, because the previous actions are restricted, so the level rises very slowly. But it doesn't matter, Wen Shanggao gave the three brothers the opportunity to act openly in the future to earn experience and upgrade, and they will catch up soon.

    Hao Jian said: "You can see far when you stand tall, but I advise you, don't be too obsessed with the 'Apostle Game'."

    Wei Guojia felt that there was something in Hao Jian's words, but Hao Jian didn't say anything more. Going back, recalling her attitude these days, vaguely weird.

    ...

    Zhong Qingming hid in the bookstore many times, but members of the guards always appeared nearby to search, and they didn't search residential buildings and convenience stores very much, but came to bookstores and libraries to search.

    He also slowly figured out that something was wrong, the other party probably knew that the place where he was staying was a bookstore. For this reason, he had to give up his plan to continue hiding in the bookstore and find a safe place to hide first, but before that, he carried twenty thick books with him.     After hiding for a while, he became interested in why the authorities knew where he was. It's a pity that I can be recognized by people wherever I go with this appearance, so it's really inconvenient to inquire about the news.     Thinking of this, he decided to find a hair salon and dye his hair into grandma gray first. After all, he has read a lot of books and knows how to do it. Although the final dyed effect is not as good-looking as a professional's, but after changing his hairstyle, he looks much younger.     Then I shaved my beard clean, started to put makeup on my face, and put a row of earrings on my ears, and bought tools from the system mall to tattoo myself on my neck—although it was painful, but compared to the previous tattoo The pain of being an experimental subject is already considered light.