Chapter 131.135

Chapter 131

    Before Lian Runing came back, she thought that Hao Jian would be busy for a while. She thought that she might not tell Hao Jian about her going to Xiangshi for the time being, but when she came back, she saw that Hao Jian was very different from the previous two days.

    She was sitting on the wicker chair by the window, her legs crossed, and the domineering president who had been with her for a long time was resting on her lap, looking at it with no expression on her face.

    Lian Runing's face became hot, and she went over and pulled the book out of Hao Jian's hand, and said, "How did you find it, and you read it again?

    " , um, not bad." Hao Jian smiled and pulled her to sit on his lap.

    It was afternoon, and the sun was slanting westward, so the sun fell on them, bringing a little warmth in this slightly cooler autumn day.

    "Have you found the answer?" Lian Runing asked.

    Hao Jian pursed her lips, and responded: "Well, I found the answer. Although this answer is not good, do you want to listen, Junior Sister?"

    Lian Runing's eyes were gentle: "If you want to talk about it, let me listen, if you don't want to talk about it , Then I don’t need to know.”

    Hao Jian smiled, she felt that since she met Junior Sister, her smile has become more and more, her affection for Junior Sister is not fake, and she will no longer feel that it is the system. Got ghost.

    She still told the results of her investigation these days, but concealed some things.

    From the day when she felt that something was not right, she wanted to figure out this mystery, and it was not in line with her character not to figure it out.

    By comparing dozens of terabytes of information, she found that the materials each host took out were exactly the same as those she found in the system mall, which also confirmed that the system mall was indeed standardized by the central processing system, and would not be affected by each Different hosts will produce different materials.

    However, there are also differences between the materials provided in the system mall and the real products, and there are more products in the system that have not yet been officially launched. For example, a few special-need drugs, she confirmed through official channels that those few special-need drugs had just been approved for national clinical trials before the end of the world, and they had not yet had time to be put into trials and approved for marketing.

    Why are drugs that have not undergone clinical trials and have not been approved for marketing in the mall?

    Hao Jian didn't think that the system would list the materials in the mall, but would take into account those products that hadn't been listed yet. Then the only possibility is that these drugs are going to be on the market, and the system has not figured out its launch date, so it is also placed in the mall.

    In other words, the system actually doesn't know the exact production date of these things at all, so it is simply set as the day when the system appears when Level 3 of the apocalypse breaks out.

    The isolated evidence was not enough for Hao Jian to make such an assertion, so in order to confirm her guess, she found two more similar loopholes.

    She didn't know if it was a mistake in the system's listing of these materials, or if the world itself was in conflict with the system.

    What she can be sure of is that if a piece of data is too large and complex, mistakes and loopholes are prone to occur at the beginning of the setup.