Chapter 106.110

Chapter 106

    Before Hao Jian could figure out how to bully Hao Zuo, the captain came over.

    He just heard Hao Zuo say that he was going to get off the boat, so he said: "The boat will pick you up later, they will get in touch with your family and let you stay on the boat until the land is safe."

    What the captain was talking about was the ship coming to support, and the sea escort team had already been dispatched to the island in a motorboat to support it. Although he doesn't trust the island's administrators now, he trusts the guards.

    And after something like this happened, they definitely couldn't just go to Yushi directly, so after the ship approached, they sent the escaped people up, and then reported the matter through the communication channel of the escort, together with Hao Jian Materials, videos, etc. in hand.

    The government attaches great importance to this matter, and the list of these spies will also be a breakthrough, so that they can break into the enemy's interior and find out the intricate forces in the organization.

    When on the ship, the safety hazards on the island have not yet been ruled out, so most people can't go anywhere. However, there is not much danger on the scientific research island, because the government has deployed most of its troops to the scientific research island.

    The officials also heard that one of their targets was Le Yan, so they sent two more people to protect Le Yan.

    Le Yan said: "I don't need to send more people to protect me, I just want to go back to do my research as soon as possible." I

    probably know the virtues of those who do scientific research, and the South City is also worried that she will be folded here. Hurry up. Therefore, after the person in charge knew that the ban on Yushi was lifted, he asked Yushi to arrange the plane.

    Hao Jian was praised for getting a lot of information and videotapes of confessing to the other party, and also gave her a credit.

    Regardless of the fact that this function has not been upgraded or gained any benefits, in fact, how many guards members may not be able to win many credits during these years of service. There is a credit, and someone will be promoted in the future, and it will be taken into consideration.

    Hao Jian was not from the Guards, so he didn't think this was anything to be excited about.

    She felt that it was better for her to do less publicity. After all, when the country discovered the existence of people like hosts, the more prominent she was, the easier it would be for her to expose herself.

    When she went back to the room arranged by the ship, Lian Runing happened to come out of it. She took Hao Jian's hand and was about to go to the deck to talk.

    The deck is large, there are few people, there are no monitors, and the conversation is not worried about being overheard.

    "What's the matter?" Hao Jian noticed that Lian Runing was frowning all the time when she was on the boat. She thought she was worried about the situation on the island, but now it doesn't look like it.

    Lian Runing looked left and right to make sure there was no one around, and then said: "When I was sorting out some reports written by Researcher Le in the past two days, I found a few pages missing."

    Hao Jian raised her eyebrows: "Did you miss it?"

    Lian Rumin shook her head: "I'm sure I sorted it out in order, and then Rumeng told me that you were out, so I went back to pack my things, and when I went back , Researcher Le has already come out with the report."