Chapter 76.80

Chapter 76

    "That depends on my status in the eyes of my junior sister."

    Hao Jian's question seemed easy to answer, but in fact it was full of her seriousness and consideration for this relationship.

    Admittedly, in this world today, there will no longer be many people who care about whether people in the world are still loyal to love and marriage, and no one will care about the relationship between men and women, men and women, because more people who break through the lower limit, Evil things happen again and again in the world.

    But Lian Runing still has family members, even if her family members are not conservative, the morals of the world are probably worried about their future.

    If Lian Runing brought Hao Jian in front of Lian's family and said: "This is my lover." On

    the premise that her family is open-minded, she might also say to her: "She is too weak to protect you. "

    When most people see a woman, they will first feel that she is weak, which is deeply rooted in the world.

    Hao Jian even understood that the reason why the director of the security department invited her to join the "Special Response Team" was not all because she thought she was outstanding, but more because her female appearance easily lowered the vigilance of others, making it easier for her to be used in undercover missions. Occupy a favorable position.

    Hao Jian selfishly hides more things, also because she is not yet so conscious to "sacrifice herself for others". She is not a member of this system and does not have this sense of responsibility, so she has to kill the possibility of her sacrificing her appearance to obtain information from the very beginning.     If Lian Runing had full confidence in their future, then how could she accompany her on the journey. If Lian Runing doesn't have confidence, she won't blame her, just cherish every day.     ____     Lian Runing didn't keep Hao Jian waiting too long, she leaned over and kissed Hao Jian's lips, and then said: "Even if you become a zombie, I will not be afraid of you or leave you because of this, I will accompany you Go through each day until you die, or I die."

    Turning into a zombie is more terrifying than death, because those who love her have to lose their minds in the face of her, and only see the appearance of a living person and blood in their eyes. She is still "alive", but she is already dead. Her existence will bring more pain than heart-piercing to those who love her.

    Lian Runing made such an oath, which shows that she has never thought of giving up this relationship.

    "Junior Junior Sister, you are so wicked that you even cursed me." Hao Jian squinted her eyes with deep eyes, but only Lian Runing could see the turbulent emotions in her eyes.

    Lian Runing thought for a while: "Then how about I become a zombie? But if I become a zombie, how can I consciously accompany you to go on?"

    Hao Jian laughed dumbfounded: "We don't have to become zombies, let's talk , I won’t let you turn into a zombie.”

    Lian Runing didn’t ask too many innocent topics, she took Hao Jian’s hand, and her slender fingers played with Hao Jian’s slender fingers, the calluses on Mosuo.

    "My period is only three days." Lian Runing suddenly raised her head, staring at Hao Jian's eyes.

    Hao Jian was stunned, with a trace of unnaturalness on his face: "You...you can do it if you want."

    Lian Runing saw that Hao Jian's ear tips were slightly red, but she didn't expect that she would be shy at times. For a moment, she blushed a little because of her blunt words, and wondered if she was too unreserved, after all, the two of them had not known each other for more than a month.