Chapter 166.168

Chapter 166

    The supplies on the island were indeed running low, but the points that Hao Jian had been reluctant to spend were finally coming in handy now.

    Because according to Tucker's calculations, basically every host will use a lot of points in the later stage, and the remaining points must not be much, even Hao Jian is no exception, because she is facing waves of attacks , you will definitely buy a lot of weapons from the mall.

    Armament is the most expensive, even a piece of body armor costs 1200 points, and grenades, smoke bombs, etc. are all 1000 points each.

    So Tucker first used the storage function of the system package to collect a lot of such armaments, and then used bullets to force Hao Jian to buy various armaments to save his life.

    In this way, Hao Jian's points will decrease rapidly, but what he consumes is only bullets.

    However, he was also wary of Hao Jian storing a large amount of armaments in the system package, so he used smoke bombs to test the other party, but he seemed to overestimate Hao Jian.

    ...

    Hao Jian didn't hide it anymore at this time, she used all her points, not only replenished everyone with complete equipment, but also gave Hao Zuo and Lian Rumeng a gun, a system The body armor produced by the mall can protect them to a greater extent.

    With Hao Jianfang in the majority, this was not good for Tucker, so he thought about it and retreated temporarily.

    Under the cover of smoke, flash-bombs, etc., Hao Jian couldn't find the other party's trace, so he quickly hid.

    You Xiaoxiao wanted to track him down, but Hao Jian yelled at him: "Stop, don't go!"

    "Don't let him be an indeterminate bomb, lurking by our side all the time?"

    "Go alone !" It's dangerous."

    "She needs to deal with the wound, and if it is not treated in time, it may be permanently disabled."

    You Xiaoxiao could only gritted her teeth and stopped, and carried Hao Jian back with two guards. Fortunately, Wen Shanggao also imagined that people on the island would be injured, so he installed medical equipment, and one of the guards, although he was a gunner, had also worked as a medical doctor, so he could handle the emergency. .

    Hao Jian briefly explained Tucker's situation, telling You Xiaoxiao and others not to choose to act alone, because it is easy to fall into the trap of the other party, so the best way for everyone is to stay together and use all equipment to monitor Tucker trail.

    Fortunately, Tu Ke was also injured, so he hid and did not come out to assassinate Hao Jian for the time being. Hao Jian, on the other hand, hadn't taken the anesthetic after the operation, and was still in a coma.

    Considering that the situation was a bit critical, the guards had to contact Wen Shanggao and asked Wen Shanggao to send someone to take Hao Jian away.

    Wen Shanggao learned that Hao Jian was injured and Tucker was on the island, so he sent a helicopter to pick them up. At the same time, he sent a fleet to attack the island after the helicopter left.

    Tucker estimated that rescuers would definitely come, and he couldn't let go of such a good opportunity, so he decided to attack again. This time, he directly aimed at the buildings on the island with the demolition cannon and bombed them.

    He couldn't hide the location of Hao Jian and the others, and he knew they were in the basement, so he planned to blow up the buildings on the ground and press them down.