Chapter 141.145

Chapter 141

    Lian Runing was still unable to confirm this matter from individual cases, so she needed to find all the information of the apostles, and then conduct an in-depth investigation.

    Hao Jian had these materials, but Hao Jian didn't ask her what she was going to do. She got the materials, thought about it, and asked, "Have you found the answer you want to know?"

    Hao Jian felt sour, but very Satisfied, she smiled slightly and gave Lian Runing a reassuring smile: "Soon."

    She knows and recalls more and more things, but most of them are under the subconscious, so sometimes she will have some inexplicable things Obviously, the surface consciousness has no relevant memories at all. If it is not for rational restraint, these emotions will not be able to be suppressed.

    Just like when she looked at Lian Runing, she would have a feeling of passing through her to see another Lian Runing, and whenever this happened, that sour feeling could swallow her up. But she clearly realized that what she wanted was Lian Runing in front of her. Even though she didn't know what Lian Runing was doing, she felt extremely at ease.

    This is an extremely contradictory mood, but it is also what she hopes.

    ——Deep Consciousness Boundary——

    She already knows that this is the world that once existed, her relationship with Lian Runing is real, and her final zombification is also real. So why did she come back to this world? And why is there a system that didn't exist in the previous life? And why are some people's life trajectories completely different from what they are now?

    Combined with the clues she found from the rules of the system, she felt that it was very likely that her zombified self had been reactivated with brain cells.

    But in this way, it is impossible to say that my experience will be different from what I remember, and some people who do not remember will meet in this life.

    And why is her encounter with Lian Runing different from what she remembers in this life?

    She had a thought: Does the system have something to do with her brain?

    If she has turned into a zombie, then the brain cells will be reactivated, and she will have the consciousness of being a human again. Except for something wrong with meeting the little junior sister, the experience before the end of the world is exactly the same as the memory. In other words, after the end of the world, the experiences including the encounter with the junior junior sister have all been revised.

    Since she can recall the memory before zombification, it means that there is no amnesia, unless it is said that it is a system messed up!

    She confirmed that Lian Runing had no memory of meeting on campus, but their experiences happened together in her memory, but because of the addition of systems, many problems were not as difficult as in memory.

    Based on these, Hao Jian made a bold guess—whether the little junior sister was stripped from her brain cell image?

    Because what the little junior sister knows is what she knows, did the tacit understanding between the two come from the same memory, so the system says that they have the highest degree of compatibility?

    If it was before the system and the central processing system appeared, she would not have such a guess at all, but who made the system and the central processing system come out so weird?

    They have their own purpose, and she and other hosts may be pawns, that's why she has such a fantasy idea.

    In order to prove whether Lian Runing knew something she didn't know, she proposed that the two of them should not let each other know what they did.