Chapter 81.85

Chapter 81 (1)

    Hao Jian once thought about the permissions enabled by level 5. From mall permissions, exchange permissions, map permissions to package permissions, almost every permission can become an important means of survival.

    However, judging from the open permissions of the previous four levels, it is still mainly to maintain basic living conditions and provide convenience for survival.

    However, she believes that the purpose of the system is definitely not just to allow them to survive, otherwise it will only provide the mall and exchange permissions, and then the host will hide in a relatively safe place, and daily eating and drinking will be enough.

    And judging from the experience required for upgrading, she knew that the purpose of this system was to allow them to go out to kill zombies, face changes in the living environment, and then join in the changes.

    So she guessed that the further the future, the more advanced the permissions provided by the system will be.

    Just like at levels 1 and 2, she can only buy some food, medicine, or exchange money for points to buy supplies. In this case, she should belong to the lowest level of "just living" in the survival coefficient.

    And after level 3, she has more functions of cold weapons that can be purchased, that is, she can get out of the previous circle.

    But this is not enough, if she wants to truly survive and make herself dignified, she must have more means.

    And many speculations were confirmed after she upgraded to level 5.

    ____The

    current level of the host is 5, and he has obtained permission to enable zombie monitoring. Unlimited daily food purchases; daily limit of 50 over-the-counter drugs; unlimited daily daily necessities; daily limit of 10 prescription drugs.

    Limit daily purchase of 5 cold weapons; limit daily purchase of 1 hot-weapon;

    map visualization range, radius 10 kilometers; zombie monitoring range, radius 100 meters;

    parcel storage is limited to 20 items;

    Get 3 packs of spicy sticks as basic rewards, 1 sweeping robot as level rewards, and 1 small whale with wireless remote heart-beating youth pattern three-in-one version.

    Experience required for the next level: 5000.

    ____Wait

    a minute, what the hell is a baby whale?

    Hao Jian was stunned. What kind of rewards does this system give? !

    System explanation: "Sweeping robot: visual navigation, smart eyes to recognize home, where to sweep, customized as you like, a must-have assistant for a warm family. Small whale: remote remote control by mobile phone, silicone waterproof, mute, turbo vibration, pattern vibration frequency, special Create a high-quality life for young women."

    Hao Jian: I thought I was flirty enough, but I didn't expect your system to be as flirty as I am.

    The level rewards given by the system are becoming more and more incomprehensible to her. The safety rope suit for working at heights last time is fine, but it worked in the end, but this robot vacuum cleaner and the little whale...

    well, they may come in handy , but it was tasteless to her, not as good as the telescope and solar charging panels back then.

    ____