Chapter 3

Today was their first fan meeting i was both anxious and really happy. She wore something simple yet pretty and went to the living room

And there as always were 7 boys playing video games (Chan didn't join them today).

"Why are you all still playing videogames out fan meeting is in 2 hours!"she said and no one seemed to notice she was even talking. "For god's sake you guys go get ready" she said louder and changbin looked at her.

"Oh wow yes time passed! Boys get up we have to get ready" he said and headed to his and jeongins room. The others started getting up as well.

TWO HOURS LATER

It was time for the fanmeeting and yujin was seating first so i would be the first one to interact with each fan! The first one was a girl but she skipped me and went straight to Felix who was sitting next to me. Felix looked at me and patted my head. The fans skipped me multiple times but i just tried to ignore it but then i noticed a banner. It said "YUJIN ATE YUJIN SLAYED YUJIN WOKE UP AND DECIDED TO BE AMAZING STAN OUR QUEEN" Yujin looked happy and the members noticed the banner as well. Seungmin showed the staff to take a picture . Fans continued skipping her something that didn't really bother her until one girl probably in her mid 20s came to her. She started talking to Yujin and relaxing me.

"Yujin dont pay attention to the people that hate. You are the best vocalist in stray kids!" she said and i smiled "Thank you so much!" she mumbled.

"I You deserve so much. Just so you know you are my bias. Lastly i  would like to ask for a signature on my album or if and only if it's possible for your jacket." That fan cheered her up so much so i signed her album looked at staff who nodded took of my jacket sighed that as well and gave it to her. She thanked me and i smiled.

In the rest of the fan meeting 2 people came to her. One only wanted her to sign an album and asked kind of rudely and the other one was a sweet boy around 17 years old that also cheered her up.

When the fan meeting ended they could go back to our dorms.

She her phone and started reading comments on their debut mv that always made my mood better, she saw so many positive ones that made her mood.

Then Chan came in. He came closer to me and patted my head. "Yujin is it okay with you if we post the banner the fan made on insta" he asked and the girl nodded laughing

Now this was on another level of cringe, worse than the last one.