Chapter 12

Yujin POV
'Drinn Drinn' I heard my alarm clock ring as it was ten o'clock. I stood up and started getting ready. I wore something casual as this was a meeting with my siblings after all.

I went out to the living room"I am going to meet my siblings see you guys!" I said goodbye to my members as I was leaving not forgetting to take my big sun glasses and my face mask

"I am going to meet my siblings see you guys!" I said goodbye to my members as I was leaving not forgetting to take my big sun glasses and my face mask.

Time skip
"Yujin!" I heard three voices shout. It was my siblings heejin, yijin and hajin. As sonn as i saw them I felt something different, like an rotini I have never experienced.
"Hello!" I said hugging my siblings

"We have missed you so much! It's been like 6 years since we last spoke!" Said yijin

"I know oppa but you know idol schedule and stuff." I said

"Still before leaving for Korea again you could give us your number! Anyways let's catch up, there's a nice cafe around the corner" hajin said

We walked to a cozy cafe and sat down. I told them to tell me their new first since they probably had much less to say.

"So let me start. When you left for Korea dad his wife and her kids came and lived with us in Japan. Life was living hell, for me at least I honestly fully understand you for leaving. Grandma was almost always out of the house in her dango shop and dad was always at work. That left us when we had to school with our step mom. She was the absolute worst and her daughters as you know weren't any better. It honestly was like a Disney channel movie. About two years ago we three and grandma moved to here to America. Eventually we found mom, no not our step mom but mom, mom who left us just because of dad. She is still single and lonely but she leaves with us. She doesn't know anything about you being here and we thought it was better to first ask you if you want to meet her or not. Now I think that is all from our perspective. Tell us about your life I bet it is much more fascinating" herjin said and I giggled.

"I guess my life has been... different. I moved to South Korea and auditioned for many entertainment companies. I got accepted to all but something about JYP seemed correct, turns out my instinct was correct haha. So basically I trained for about 4 years at JYP before i joined my group. I believe it was 3 am and I was practicing for a monthly evaluation. I was extremely tired and hadn't eaten anything. Funnily enough I remember it with many details. So I was practicing and after finishing the dance I was doing I heared some clapping. I turned around and saw Chris. He seemed surprised and we started talking. After me and Chris got to know each other better we started hanging out and after sometime he asked me the most fatal question of my entire life. I remember it like it was today 'Yujin would you like to join a group I am finding members for? JYPnim told me to find the most talented trainees he didn't specify in gender' he said to me and I told him I needed some time to process that. Being the sweetheart that he is he gave me all the time I needed but that night I couldn't sleep. Maybe it was that I was hungry as hell from my diet or that I couldn't decide so I walked to the fridge grabbing some food and heading straight to the unlocked practice room. I remember walking in and seeing a boy dancing looking really tired. I tried to focus on the boy realising it was Chris. At that time I made my mind and was absolutely certain I wanted to join this group he was talking about. When he finished his dance we ate what I had with me and I explained I wanted to join the group he told me about. I believe that is the wisest decision I have ever made after leaving Japan.
Anyways some days later he showed me the rest of the people, some i already knew. They were all extremely kind and friendly except two. Minho and changbin, I tried talking to both but they seemed like they really hated me. Bonding with Minho turned out to be easier as we immediately became good friends when we discovered each others love for cats. Changbin on the other hand was a bit harder to befriend. I tried my best but all I seemed to do is make him angrier. I knew he was a really good person but I just needed to wait for him to warm up. One day I tried talking to him but he just started yelling, telling me I would never fit into a boy group. Fortunately Channie heard that and talked to him. After some time he made his mind and we became like two siblings. When JYP announced we would have to go through a survival show I was devastated but I was certainly I would fight through it. When Felix and Minho got eliminated I felt like I lost all my energy all my appetite and all my happiness. Performing seemed more like something I had to do rather that something I wanted to do. I stopped eating for a week until I passed out on the practice room. After some time JYP understood that stray kids were 9 and only 9. No less no more." I said