Chapter 9

"You. Are. Fired." JYP said making the manager fake cry

"Look I might not have been kind to Yujin and I apologise, I was really drunk but this, this is absurd! THREATENING TO KILL SOMEONE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT THE WAY TO BEHAVE! GET OUT NOW AND IF I EVER SEE TOU AGAIN IN THIS BUILDING IT WONT END WELL" Jyp said
"Let me just do one last thing" the manager said taking out a gun and pointing it at me.

BangchanPOV
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed throwing the gun out of her hands.
"But babe killing this piece of shit will be so beneficial for our relationship" the manager said making me more angry
"STOP TALKING LIKE THAT I AM NOT YOUR BABE AND DONT YOU EVER DARE TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT YUJIN EVER AGAIN" I again screamed at the top of my lungs
"Get out now" JYP said and pointed at the door. The manager obeyed blowing a kiss at me which I ignored.

I carried Yujin bridal style outside not before saying goodbye to JYP.
"Dear, talk to me please" I said worried
"I-I-I a a am s so sor sorry." She said
"For what? It's none of your fault" I said
"I-if I closed the live none of these would have happened I love you so much" she said
"Shhh don't worry and let's get to the dorms so you can rest" I said putting her down and we continued to walk outside. As soon as we got outside we saw flashes and stays.
"YOU SLUT GET AWAY FROM MY OPPA" a girl screamed making Yujin start trembling
I wrapped myself arm around her and looked for the members or staff but I saw no one. I reached to my pocket to grab my phone when I felt someone grabbing me.

"Come with me oppa i will save you from this bitch" the fan grabbing me said.
I saw that Yujin was trying to make her let go but she was too weak. The girl managed to knock Yujin down making me really mad but the I felt one more hand grabbing me this time from my hair. The second fan helped the first one and they managed to get me out of there. I tried to make them let go but they kept pulling me.

I looked back to see Yujin being kicked and punched by so called fans. I tried really hard and eventually I ended up escaping.

I rushed to Yujin telling the fans to go away. When I could I carried her once more bridal style rushing to a taxi.

"Please take us to *address of their dorms*" I said
I looked at Yujin and noticed she fell asleep. I patted her head only to notice all the bleeding from the punches.

As soon as we entered the dorms all the members rushed towards us.
"What happened are you two okay*looks at yujin* why is she bleeding" seungmin said
"Well long story short the manager tried to kill Yujin and when we got out of the building so called stays hit her making her unconscious and others tried to kidnap me" I said making all the others gasp.
"Well let's get her to rest, I'll make some breakfast" Minho replied helping me carry Yujin to the couch. I sat there with her petting her head.

After 30 minutes Author POV
Suddenly Yujin woke up.
"What happened where is channie last time I remembered he was being kidnapped." Yujin said and looked around when she saw him a gasp of relief was let out.
"I am so sorry chan I-I could have come help you b-but I was scared" she said and started crying.
"Hey hey look at me you did nothing wrong stop blaming yourself for every little detail, you couldn't do anything now look at you hurt again" he said cupping her cheeks also tearing.
They stood there for some time until seungmin came to notify them that breakfast is ready.

"Come eat guys Minho hyung prepared pancakes" he said
"But I am not really suppose-" chan stopped Yujin
"Oh come on that stupid manager is fired let's celebrate!" Chan said making Yujin smile noticing how her beloved boyfriend cared about her.

"Hyung how do you cook so good?" asked jeongin making minho chuckle.

"Its a secret. If I told you and everyone started cooking this good then it would loose its appreciation." he said