Chapter 23

As soon as Yujin was back from her 'date' with Soobin, she ate lunch with her members, always making sure she ate the bare minimum, then she showered and played video games until it was time for her date with bangchan.

She wore a beautiful red dress that hugged her slim body perfectly and made her look stunning. (ignore everything but the dress)

She also did a makeup look she wanted to try for a long time

She also put on the necklase she was gifted

When she finished she looked in the mirror and really liked her appearence

When she finished she looked in the mirror and really liked her appearence. She exited the bathroom and went straight to Hyunjin's and Felix's room.

"Rate 1 to 10" she said looking at Hyunjin. Felix seemed confused

"Stunning 9.5" Hyunjin replied smiling the girl also smiled and left.

At this point Felix was looking really confused on why Yujin entered asked for a rating on her outfit and left.

"It's our ritual, everytime she goes on a date withl Chan hyung she comes to me and i tell her if her outfit and makeup is good" Hyunjin explained and they started laughing.

Yujin exited their room and slowly headed to the balcony. Thankfully they had a heater and some heat pads so the temperature was good.

As soon as the two locked eyes both of their jaws dropped. Chan was wearing a suit  with no makeup on but he still looked stunning.

The female walked faster towards the male and quickly and as soon as they were close he kissed her, causing the girl to leave some of her lipstick on his  lips. He slowly moved down kissing her neck leaving small hickies. Eventually he stopped and the two hugged tightly. 

"Chris, you melt my freaking heart, you're my home, the person that makes me feel the safest. I am addicted to you, you're my soulmate" she said to the boy in front of  her. He on the other hand was lost in her beautiful eyes.

"I've never in my whole life loved someone as much as I love you sweetie. You know every one says that in like trainee days, I was really introverted and didn't show any emotions. That always was because something inside me was missing, the day you agreed in joining stray kids, i never felt that feeling ever again." chan said, Yujin's eyes weregetting filled with tears that started running down her face. "No no don't cry" chan said.

"They're not sad tears, they are tears of happiness celebrating you in my life." she said.

The two then sat and ate the wonderful food bangchan prepared.

After they finished eating they went inside and watched a movie, actually watched 15 minutes of a movie and then fell asleep cuddling.

Before falling asleep chan said something to Yujin.

"I want to promise you two things." he said

"Tell me"

"I promise you I will stay by your side forever, no matter what is happening in our lives. Second promise, one day whenever that day is Yujin, I will marry you" he said and looked at the girl who was smiling. They hugged tighter and slowly drifted of to sleep.

"What are you doing?" asked felix quetly looking at jeongin.

"Taking pictures for blackmailing." said the maknae

"I'll wake them up because tomorrow they'll both have stiff necks.

A/N: Hello! Hope you are enjoying this story! I know it's getting kinda boring but I promise some drama will be coming soon!