Chapter 24

Yujin was cooking when she saw a text from chan

My love <3:
Hey sweetie I'm at the studio preparing some stuff for our comeback, when i finish i want to talk to you i'll be done in like an hour

Yujin:
Okay! I'll come at the studio when you finish i'll also bring some gimbap i'm making!

Yujin smiled and continued cooking. She decided to do a live while she was waiting, answering some questions.

"Hello stay! Today i decided i will do a qna in english for our international fans! Okay first question Why do you always have a hand mic? So this is actually really funny. When i shower i listen to the instrumental version of our songs singing along to them so i try to do all the lines and i tend to sing other members lines on concert as well so yea" she said

"Who are the people you look up to the most? Uh so it's two people. One, chan. I aspire to have the determination this man has and aspire to be like him" her eyes lit up while talking about bangchan
"Two is Jisoo from blackpink. Blackpink in general are amazing i love them so much but Jisoo, being my bias she aspires me a lot her talent her insane visuals and her amazing personality. I have to say i feel really lucky to have met the blackpink girls, they are true angels. Rosé's voice is so amazing, jennie's rap and vocals are both so good jisoo's visuals and voice is top tier and lisa's dancing and rapping just amazes me" she said

"Do you think it would have been better if you debuted in ITZY?" someone asked. "No, i don't think so. I mean the girls are amazing, they are my best friends but i knew the boys far more time and to be honest i felt and feel more comfortable with them. I remember when channie asked me to become a member of stray kids i couldn't believe he was actually asking me i pinched myself so har i still have a mark" she said and showed her hand to the camera.

"How the heck do you have so defined abs like what's your work out routine? Hahaha guys listen i am in a group with 8 men, that sometimes walk around the house shirtless so i can't not have my amazing abs. Hahaha i'm just kidding they don't come magically but really the boys inspired me, i follow changbins workout routine but easified cause i'm lazy i'm not doing all those things. So ask him" she said.

Then she answered some more questions and closed the live. Chan had texted her so she packed the gimbap and some brownies felix made.

She was walking through the busy snowing streets of Seoul when she saw two girls looking at her. Suddenly they approached her.

"H-hi are you Yujin? From skz?" one asked

"Yes i am, you two aren't going to kidnap me right?" she said

"no of course not we are both stays and we love you! Could we get a picture?" the other one asked and Yujin agreed. Then they parted ways and the two girls seemed really happy for what happened.

Eventually Yujin reached chan's studio and entered.

"Hi love!" she said

"Hello" he replied. The girl took out the gimbap she made and gave it to him.

"Oh wow it's really good!" he said smiling. "so i wanted to talk to you about out relationship. Look first of all i love you, just my love for you isn't romantic anymore. It's more platonic, i'm losing my feelings for you so i think we should break up. I hope we can still be best friends and not let this affect stray kids" he said. At this point Yujin was lost for words. She didn't know what to say, tears started running down her face and a piece of her heart getting destroyed.

"S-so what you said yesterday wasn't true?" she asked stumbling in her own words

"No Yujin, it was a lie" he said. Yujin got up grabbed her jacket and left, without saying bye or really anything. She just run away not knowing we're to go. The tears now covered all of her face. After a while of running she looked around and noticed she was close to itzy's dorms. She quickly found them and called Yeji, the one she was the closest with.

"Yeji it's me please open the door" she said and Yeji immediately did as told after hearing the girls sobs. Itzy were the only people except her members to know she was not dating soobin.

"Yujin what happened, are you okay?" the worried girl asked.

"Yeji he broke up with me. HE  ROKE UP WITH ME AFTER EVERYTHING WHY WHY WOULD HE DO THIS" the girl said

"I swear to god i'll break every single on of his bones" ryujin said who appeared out of no where.

"WHY WHAT DID I DO" Yujin said.

"Yujin, yujin sweetie wake up! It was just a dream" minho said patting Yujins head.

"What did i do minho why why did he break up with me?" the girl asked still not having realised it was all a dream.

"Yujin it was just a dream" the boy continued

"You mean channie didn't break up with me? Where is he?" she asked again

"He's in the living room. I was looking for one of his things head when i saw you obviously seeing a nightmare" the boy replied and the girl quickly got up and rushed to the living room hugging her boyfriend.

a/n: hope you enjoyed this chapter! byee