Chapter 30

Time skip March 18
"I am so excited for stays to hear our new songs!" Said seungmin and they all agreed.

They counted down for the maniac music video to be uploaded on YouTube. They were all jumping around with excitement.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"It's live!!"
They looked at the comments of the live chat, all of them were really positive.

Person1: FINALLY SKZ COMEBACK
Person2: THEY SLAYED
Person3: CAN WE TALK ABOUT YUJIN'S RAP HELLO?
Person4: CHANGBIN MARRY ME
Person5 : SEUNGMINS VOCALS>>>

"Stays love it!" Exclaimed Jeongin

All their hard work payed of, all the sleepless nights and all of the times they were on the verge of passing out, it was all worth it.

The members hugged each other celebrating their comeback.

Soobunny: Congrats on the comeback! I loved your rap!

Yujin: Thank you!

"Soobin says congratulations" she said and an echo of 'thanks' was heard.

"Guys let's do a live like staff told us to" chan suggested and the rest agreed.

They set up the live and started it.

"Hi stay! How are you guys?" asked Chan. Yujin was sitting between han and seungmin sipping on some boba. 

"Petition for Yujin to react to thirst tweets" read jisung looking at the girl.

"I mean, i'm down if thee company lets me which probably won't happen but bare in mind i lurk on tweeter guys so i see stuff" she said smirking at the camera. "You guys are really crazy, i saw an edit of channie once oh god" she laughed.

"Seungmin vocals can mend my broken heart" read out Felix laughing

"Thank you everyone!" The vocalist replied in a funny way. Yujin burst out in laughing spilling her boba on her white shirt.

"Shit" she said not realising that stays heard that. As soon as it hit her she covered her mouth.

"No one heard that right? Yes that did not happen!" She said laughing

"Okay that's enough for today thank you stay for joining us!" Chan said and they all waved as they closed the live.

"Well that was unfortunate" the girl said laughing. "Do you think I'm gonna get in trouble?"

"No I don't think so all you said was shit" chan Said.

Thank god they had a free day and they all could relax.

"Would you care to join me on a date in the arcade?" Chan asked her.

"Yes I would love to!" She replied and went to change. She put on a white and black oversized hoodie and some black oversized jeans. She applied a little bit of makeup and went to the living room were Hyunjin was scrolling on his phone.

"Earth to drama llama" she said

"Oh hi oh my god your outfit is screaming girl boss 10" he said. She walked to the front door where chan was waiting. He wore a very similar outfit in the same colour scheme.

"We matched accidentally!" She said excitedly

"Aww yes look at us! We should take pictures and upload them on Instagram" he said

They exited the dorms and did a mini photoshoot until they were satisfied with the photos.

They walked to arcade hugging, Yujin was in his arms feeling safe. There were a lot of people there maybe because it was around 9 pm the time people usually go to arcades.

"Remember when we used to come here during trainee days? That one hour every like month was enough vacation and motivation to keep me going" the girl laughed

"Yujin-ah I have a pick-up line to tell you if it's horrible blame stays okay?" He whispered

"Let me hear it" she whispered back

"What's on the menu? It's me n u" they both giggled

"You honestly think I don't watch every single channies room? Boy, I listen to it when I can't sleep since it usually is quite late. I also like to put it on when I'm drawing" she said

"Aww I didn't know that" he said

"How could I miss the chance to look at my baby chatting to stays" she said softly. If he could there and then he would kiss her and tell her as loud as he could that he loved her but if at least one person was a stay they would be in big trouble, even if they were wearing masks and their glasses. He grabbed her hand as he saw a Photo Booth empty. They rushed to it and closed the curtains. They took photos two times. In the first one the were all lovey dovey kissing as no one could see them. In the second one they made funny expressions.

They went out to see how they turned out, the two waited patiently and loved them when they came out.

"Let's play the basketball game!" Chan suggested

"Jagi, we are both terrible" the girl pointed out. "Yea let's play" she said. As they were playing something slipped out of chans pocket, a certain picture set with the couple kissing.

Time skip 1 hour
"Hey what's this?" An unknown girl said to her friend picking up a set of photos from the ground.

"Wait isn't that Yujin unnie and Chan oppa?" The other girl replied.

"Wasn't she dating soobin?" The first girl laughed.

"She'll be in trouble for this"

A/N: hello everyone cliff hanger hehe. So for the next 10 days I won't be able to upload anything as i am going to camp and phones aren't allowed I'm really sorry. I probably will update again today but just a bonus chapter so not continuing of the cliff hanger love y'all so much