Chapter 34

(A/N: I FORGOT TO WRITE A CHAPTER ABOUT VALENTINES DAY AND I KNEW WHAT I WANTED TO WRITE SO YEA THIS CHAPTER IS VALENTINES DAY OF 2023)

It was finally Valentine's Day and Yujin was really excited. She hadn't woken up yet but the previous day she bought chan a present.

"Good morning sweetheart happy Valentine's Day" Yujin woke up to the magical voice of her boyfriend. He was holding a bouquet with pink roses and white lilies, two of Yujins favourite flowers.

"Good morning love happy Valentine's Day to you too!" She said in her deep morning voice.

"These are for you!" He gave her the bouquet and she smiled thanking him. She got up and pecked him on the lips.

"Thank you baby" she smiled and took his hand.

They went to the living room and noticed Minho and jisung cuddling in the couch. All the other members were in their rooms.

"Let's get dressed I have an idea" Yujin said. She quickly headed to their room putting on a hoodie from chans closet and some sweatpants she found in hers. She grabbed a mask and sunglasses. And waited for chan who was searching for his sunglasses.

"Go to the living room I'll find my second sunglasses and you can take mine, they don't look that feminine" Yujin told him making a motion with her hand pointing at the living room.

"Where are you going?" Asked Minho as he saw Chris all dressed up.

"On a date" he replied.

"But we have stuff to do."

"Yea but it's Valentine's Day!"

"Ugh remember! Chores before whores! Dishes before bitches! Cutting grass before getting ass!" Chan stared at him with an 'I'm gonna kill you' expression.

"LEE FUCKING MINHO DID YOU JUST CALL ME A BITCH AND A WHORE??" Yujin said coming into the room looking at him with a funny dead ass serious look.

"Oh he's going out with you sorry!" He said and laughed

"What do you mean which who would he be going on a date with?"

"idk" shrugged the boy

"Anyways let's go" she said and grabbed his hand. She zipped her jacket all the way up and made sure chan did the same.

"So where are we going?" Chan asked her.

"Have patience my dear boy" she smiled. "You'll find out soon enough"

"Okay then" he said and the two walked together for some time. Soon they reached a romantic cafe that was decorated with a bunch of plants and was generally really pretty.

She made a motion with her hand for chan to continue following her, until they went in to the cafe.

"One reservation in the name Park?" Yujin spoke to a lady there.

"Yes ma'am follow me" the lady smiled and took them to the place were all the tables were, each one had its one little place were hanging plants gave the couple all the privacy they could possibly need in a cafe.

"This is the place! Jisoo and I once came here and I fell in love with this cafe" she smiled.

"It really is beautiful my dear thank you."

"You're welcome love! Now would you like to see your gift?"

"You got me a gift? Thank you so much! Let's open yours first and then mine" he said as he gave her a small box. She opened it to reveal a pair of beautiful earrings that were a butterfly hanging from the ear, decorated with shiny crystals