Chapter 19

"Yujin sweetheart its 6 pm" hyunjin whispered to his best friend sleeping

"Oh okay." she said and got out of the bed. They went to the living room and sat down on the couch so Yujin could explain waht had happened. She sat next to chan resting on his chest.

"So, how do i put this. JYP thought it was a good idea to agree with the CEO of bighit to make an announcment that me and a member from the group TXT are dating even if we aren't. He said that i can still date chan but in public i have to pretend i am dating Soobin from TXT even if i don't want to." the girl said. At this point every one was shocked.

"Do you think JYP fits in an airfrier?" said minho trying to lighten the mood. Every one chuckled softly.

"Yujin i- why does he even want this i dont get it. Both goups have fans why must he do something like this. We should have asked him to announce us dating sooner" said chan pulling the girl in his embrace even more whispering in her ear "i will still love you no matter what".

"Jyp really has no limits." hyunjin said. All the other were practically speechless.

"I guess you jjust have to live with it. I mean nothing is really going to change about you and chan just that in public you will have to act like a couple with the other boy." said the maknae.

"Maybe we sould leave you two to chat" said felix pointing at the cupple cuddling and all the other members headed to their rooms.

"I'm really sorry, i sould have discussed it more with JYP" the girl said and a tear escaped her eye

"No sweetheart its not your fault. Don't cry!" he said whipping the now many tears that yujin had on her face.

"I really hate everything about this, i mean why cant JYP understand us." she said and they both sighed.

Then the girls phone buzzed and she opened it.

Unknown number: Hello, if this number is correct you must be Yujin, I am Soobin from TXT.

"Uh the guy texted me what the hell should i reply" she asked the boy sitting next to her.

" I have no idea" he said

Me: Hello, yes this is Yujin. I am really sorry JYP has dragged you into this.

Unkown number: Don't apologise it's not your fault.

Me: So Soobin tell me something about yourself? Not much because i'm definitely not a moa.

Soobin: Haha okay, i am soobin the leader of the k-pop group TXT. I am the second oldest in the group. Anyways you probably know all these things if you are a moa why don't you tell me something about your self as i really don't know you that well.

Me: Yea no need to go into details with the whole introduction thing i have been a hardcore predebut moa. So i am Yujin, the only girl member of the k-pop group stray kids. I am mainly a vocalist and a dancer but for some reason i have a sub rapper position. I am the third youngest in the group and apparently i am two days younger than you. My birthday is on the 7th of december.

Soobin: Interesting!

And like that the two continued chatting getting to know eachother with the girl still in chans embrace and Soobin next to his crush who is also Yujin cousin, Yeonjun.

A/N: hello! short update because it's rn 2 am and i was inspired to write from a dream. Now i shall just read some wattpad ffs and tomorrow write my history exam. Also not that anyone cares but some days ago after writting an exam i was really stressed that i failed and my guy friend came and asked if i was ok hugged me and then asked me on a date hello??? did he do it out of pity idk help