Chapter 6

Felix POV
It was time for our concert but I noticed Yujin wasn't feeling well again. She was holding her tummy as the stylist fixed her hair.
"Yujin are you ok?" I asked and she nodded no
"No but I'll manage it" she responded. I sighed she really seemed to not be good so i just gave her a hug.

It was time for us to perform and we started with gods menu.
We were supposed to run to the front of the stage but i noticed Yujin couldn't run so she was just fast walking.

The rest of the concert was like that, yujin pretended to be fine even if it seemed like she wasn't. We were performing our last song in which Yujin had a solo dance part which was really hard. She did it perfectly but a backup dancer made a mistake and accidentally ripped her shirt with his shoe( Imagine that the move yujin was doing was on the floor and the backup dancers were besides her standing up) that left her only with her really short shorts underneath, a large cheer especially from male stays was heard. She seemed really worried but thankfully the song was at its final 5 seconds. We finished it and she quickly went to chan who gave her his jacket to tie around her waist.

We then interacted with stays which went really well and then we left. We started leaving the arena with a lot of stays cheering for us. We quickly rushed to the cars but a fan managed to throw me a plush which i of course gave to staff.

At the hotel
"Wow male stays really adored that moment" said Yujin "Ahhh it was so embarrassing tho" she continued
We heard the door being knocked and i went to open. What i saw couldn't suprise me more. A group of 5 girls was at our hotel room doorstep. They were wearing our merch and holding Nachimbongs
"FELIX OMG THIS IS NOT REAL" said one and an other one touched my hair which made me step back.
"What is this why are you 5 here?" i asked confused
"OMG HIS VOICE IS SO PERFECT" said one of them
"What is happening ?" Bangchan hyung came to the rescue
"BANGCHAN OPPA" said a blonde one and another one took a step and entered hans and minhos hotel room we were all in at the moment, the others followed
"Get out please." i said seriously but once again they ignored me
"What is happening" asked the others members when they saw the group of girls
"They came here and decided to enter without permission" said bangchan angrily
"Please get out" said minho obviously pissed of
"Call the police" said Yujin looking at me and i nodded the girls headed to our rooms.
Author POV
The girls went were han and minho had their stuff. They started looking around when they heard a loud sound which was the police. They quickly grabbed as much stuff as they could from their rooms and hid it in their backpacks. They tried to leave but the police caught them.
"wEHAT DO YOU 5 THINK YOU ARE DOING?" said the police and took their backpacks. They emptied them revealing the stuff they took which where all clothes. The members took their stuff and police dragged the girls outside
"Some people really don't know how to behave." said yujin and helped minho and han put their clothes back. She put everything back and went to sleep it had been a big day.

The next day Yujin POV
Today i woke up to messages from a lot of idols that had my number. They all learned about what happened with the fans and sent me messages along to my members to ask if we were ok. I responded to them and finally got out of bed. Today we would leave japan to continue our tour .
BIG TIME SKIP (At the end of their tour when they finally arrived to their dorms in Korea)
"Ah finally we are back home, finally we get to relax a bit" said han
"I agree but don't be that exited we have to work hard for our new album in life. We only have 1 day to rest plus today which is almost over" said minho and we all sighed.

That night i really couldn't sleep. I was looking outside our dorm window reflecting on my life. Was i ruining my members career? No surely not right? I watched the rain fall in the empty streets of seoul wondering if i should just fade into the world like tears fade in the rain.  I had no idea what made me think of that. I suspected some of the hate comments i read but those never really got to me. I continued watching the rain peacefully fall making a relaxing sound, finally i undetood why i couldn't sleep. There were only one thing on my mind and that was her. Who is "her" you might ask. Her refers to sulli. My friend, my idol, the person that supports me more than anyone in the world.lts been a lot of time now and her not being here has never affected me this much. We were really good friends, i helped her with her problems and she did too but we lost touch and she weakened, i weakened too. The last words that i ever told her were: Stay strong love you! Later i decided to get up and go to the living room but what i saw surprised me.
"Felix why are you up at this hour?" i asked him in english as we always talked in english.
"I was ist up to g-grab a g-glass of water" he said and i looked in his eyes
"You're lying. Tell me what happened." i said
"I had a nightmare. Why are you crying?" he asked me and i blinked my tears away but that only led in me crying more. I didn't say anything i just went to him and hugged him really tight, even when she broke it she still kept my face buried in his chest. Then i looked up.
"I dont know why felix but i feel weird, like the hate is really getting to me." i whispered
"It affects us all but the important thing is to ignore it" he smiled.

The next day passed quickly and now it was time to continue working on our new album. We finished recording the first song before we left for our tour so we started working on the choreography. Minho made it so he started teaching us.

It was ok, but a part was a little hard. After we finished it was 9:30 pm and the boys wanted to go back to the dorms. I told them i had plans with some old friends from japan but i was lying. I told them i'd lock and also told them not to wait for me as 'we had a lot to catch up to'.
I practiced the part i couldn't get right and the whole dance until 4:00 am.
Author POV
Yujin continued practicing for some time until she passed out. No one noticed tho as all her members were asleep. When they woke up and couldn't find her they assumed she'd just stayed with them in their hotel. Gosh how foolish they were, at that exact moment Yujin was passed out on the floor of the practicing room with a lot of blood falling from her head. The only that found it weird was Han.
"Uhh i'm going to the grocery shop for a bit" said han
"Okay, wear your mask!" said changbin.

Han entered the practice room.
"Yujin!" he said running to her as he saw her passed out bleeding like crazy. He got his phone out and called bangchan.
"Chan i have no time to explain come to the practice room and do it quickly, please come fast!" he said
"O-ok should i bring the others?" he replied
"No don't and come quick." han said and hung up.
Jisung tried to stop her head from bleeding but couldn't. He put her on his back and waited for chan who took 1 minute to come.
"Oh my god not again no this cant happen again" chan said
" help me get her to the hospital" he said and they started running to a nearby hospital.

Five hours later
Yujin opened her eyes and looked around. The last thing she remember happening was her falling to the floor. She saw Chan looking at his phone.
"Ch-chan?" she mumbled.
"Yujin you're awake, thank god. How do you feel?" he asked her with a slight tone of fear.
"I-i feel dizzy and tired, b-but what happened?" she asked
"Well you fainted, probably because you stayed at the practice room that long. Until what time were you practicing?"
"Well last time i looked at the clock it- it as 5 am"
"FIVE? WE LEFT AT 9 PM! YOU WERE PRACTICING FOR 10 HOURS HOW CAN YOU NOT PASS OUT?" he shouted but still quietly and sighed. He came closer to her. "Please be more careful, please when i saw you in the floor bleeding like crazy i thought one more time i lost you. God why was i so naive" he breathed and hugged the girl tightly.

According to the doctor she had to be on bed rest for 2 weeks.

"Ahh how will i survive?" she complained to jisung who patted her head.

"I really don't know but don't worry about your idol activities. We are going to inform the fans later and that in the next events we will be 8." he said

"Thank you."