Chapter 5

When the members finished with that sweet girl they went back to their dorms.

"Yujin what happened?" asked Felix.

"Nothing important. JYP knows about our relationship but he said its ok as long as we keep it a secret."

6 days later

Seungmin POV

Me and Yujin went to the store to buy some groceries. We were wearing masks and glasses as the store was indeed very crowded.

"Ohhh min do you want to buy mandu?" she asked me and i nodded. When we were in public we called eachother with nicknames.

We were heading to the fruit section when she went to the bathroom.

Yujin POV

I was heading to the bathroom to clean my hands as i touched something icky. When i walked out of the door a foreign girl with really heavy makeup.

"Hey, I saw you were with a guy earlier. Is he your boyfriend?" she asked and i said no.

"So could you give me his number he looks cute and i bet without the mask he would be even cuter."
"I am sorry but i can't give you his number" i said

"Girl, listen he is not your bf so just give me his number already." she continued

" Listen i am telling you I can't so just leave!" i responded and she started hitting me. Thank god Seungmin saw it and ran to help me.

"Leave her now!" He said with an angry voice

"Oh hey cutieee this bitch isn't giving me your number" she said and seungmin glared her deadly

"Don't you dare call her that and stop hitting her or i am calling security." seungmin said

"Oh yeah and what will security do it's not like she is important important." she said and me and seungmin took off our masks and glasses.

"Oh really?" I said

"Oh my god you guys are Yujin and Seungmin! Can i get an autograph?" she asked

"No" we both replied coldly and left.

"Thank you for that" I said.

"Don't worry she really got on my nerves" he replied.

We finished shopping and went back home.

"WE BOUGHT MANDUUUUUU" i entered and screamed.

"Gosh you scared me." said Minho as i quickly hid my hand so they wouldnt see the huge mark that girl left there.

"Yujin you are not the maknae you still act like the youngest." Said i.n. and made everyone laugh

"Don't worry lil guy i wont take you spot as a maknae!" i said teasing jeongin.

That evening chan was doing channies room and invited me as a guest.

I first went to prepare the mandu though and brought some to all the members.

Me and chan were interacting with stays when i read a comment saying "Yujin is queen!" and my face lit up.

"Why thank you stay who wrote i am queen. But i feel bad now this is channies room so i'll go, i have to clean the dishes anyways. Bye stay!" i said and waved

Back to author POV

Yujin left the room and went to wash the millions of dirty dishes. She entered lee know's and hans room and found millions of plates here and there. She took them laughing to herself.