Chapter 11

(FOR THE LOGICAL CONTINUATION OF THE STORY PLEASE PRETEND THAT JYP SAID THE DATING RUMOUR OF CHAN AND YUJIN WAS NOT TRUE SORRY I AM SUCH A BAD WRITER BUT I TRY MY BEST!)

Yujin POV the next day

Today we had nothing to so after breakfast me and hyunjin decided to go to the gym.

I wore a crop top tshirt and short black pants and waited for Hyunjin who took literally forever.
"HURRY UP HWANG!" I yelled
"JUST WAIT A SECOND PARK I AM COMING" he yelled back

Once we reached the gym I headed straight to the running machine, gradually I put the speed up. Suddenly a tall guy came to the running machine next to me.
"High speed for such a beauty." He said but I stopped and left. Next I took two dumbbells and did some squats. The same guy approached me again.
"Good squats but you can go lower let me just help." he said putting his hands on my hips.
"I don't need help" I said
"It doesn't seem like it" he said coming closer to me
"SHE SAID SHE DOESNT NEED HELP GO AWAY NOW!"
"And who are you to ban me from helping her?"
"Hwang Hyunjin, her best friend NOW LEAVE" Hyunjin said punching the guy
"Thank you jinnie"
"For what?" He said and I smiled
"Can we get going I am hungry?"
"Sure, what do you want to eat?"
"Let's go home and eat some ramen!" I said
"Behind your boyfriends back really?" He said
"HWANG HYUNJIN YOU KNOW I DIDNT MEAN THAT YOU NASTY" I said making him laugh.
"Also genius we aren't in korea where will we find instant ramen and a microwave outside" he said
"Oh I forgot that, I know! I saw a cat café while looking for nice places around here care to go?"i say
"You know I am not that big of a cat fan.." he says
"Oh ok then you go home I'll call Lino" I say and we wave goodbye
I open my phone calling 'catboi❤️'
"Hello~" I sing
"Hi who is this?" He says
"Seriously can't recognise my voice?"
"Oh jinnie! All okay?" He says
"Yes I called to ask you if you wanna join me in a cat café I found!" I say
"OF COURSE SEND ME LOCATION!" Minho screams and I laugh
"Ok on it! I will go there and wait for you outside bye!" I say and hand up

When I reached the cafe I waited for Minho for about five minutes. We got in and immediately started playing with the cats. One cat that was apparently named pearl.

"Lino can we go and order something to eat I am hungryyy" I say and he nods

At the counter I order our food sand drinks since Minho doesn't know good English.
We sat down at a table and started talking. Suddenly my phone rang and the name 'Father' was shown on my screen. I quickly hang up.
"Why are you hanging up it might be important"
"It never is. To be honest it probably is to once again tell me how wrong the career path I chose was. I have never told anyone this but my relationship with my parents is terrible. They hate me I hate them." I said
"Why? Sorry if you are uncomfortable but you should really tell someone"
"Yea I should and I am not I really need to just tell someone. So when I was 7 my mom and dad got a divorce, because my dad cheated on her with my step mom. So soon after they got divorced my dad married that other woman. My mom left us and my sister and two brothers went to live with my grandma in Japan. I stayed with my dad. It wasn't enough that the woman treated me terribly she had 3 daughters that helped her quite a lot. They literally tortured me and when I told my dad he didn't believe me. He thought I was lying and started treating me awfully as well. When I was about 8 I went alone on a 'trip' to Japan were my grandma and siblings lived. After 6 years I came to Korea again and auditioned for JYP YG HYBE and SM of course my dad was furious when he found out . I was accepted into all but something about JYP just made me think it's the right choice and it truly is."
"Wow Yujin that's that's-" I cut him
"Don't try to say anything sorry I made it uncomfortable"
"No you didn't"

After that my phone was ringing again this time it was an unknown number.
"Hello?" I said
"Hello is this Yujin?" I heard a really familiar voice
"Yes who are you?"
"Yujin it's me, your sister heejin. I called you because I really wanted to see you it's been so long"
Hearing the name heejin I felt my heart skip a beat
"Heejin oh my god I have missed you so much. Can can we meet some time?"
"Sure what about tomorrow 11:00 in the morning? I will text you the address and I will tell our two brothers as well"
"We don't have anything to do then so yes! I look forward to meeting you again" I say and hang up