Chapter 31

*The next day after they went to the arcade*

*Knock knock*

"Who is it?" asked Yujin  from the inside part of the house.

"Your children" answered a girly voice from the other side. Yujin opened the door and was greeted with the friendly faces of Lily and Haewon. "Unnie you've got some explaining to do i thought you were better than this" Lily said as she hugged the older girl.

"What do you mean my child?" asked Yujin dumbfounded. Haewon showed her the printed pictures they found in the arcade. "Poor soobin he seemed to love you" haewon said

"Ugh how many times will i have to explain this"she laughed "I am not dating Soobin it was JYP's idea to make both groups more popular. Me and Soobin are just friends and i have been dating chris for like 3 years now" she explained.

"Ohhh that explains it" the younger girls said in unison. "Love story now" they said quickly going to the couch and sitting down.

"It's 12 pm" Yujin said

"And you're awake so spill the tea" lily said in english in an aussie accent.

"Okay well remember when i fainted in our first concert well before leaving the hospital i confessed we kissed the end"

"Oh i expected something more."

"I'm bored to explain the whole story and I want to sleep so good night my children" Yujin said and the two girls left the house not forgetting to give Yujin the photos.

'Thank god they found it if a stay saw it I would be in big trouble' she thought. She headed to all of the boys' rooms to make sure they were all sleeping at peace like she does almost every night she can.

She sighed as she noticed chan wasn't in his bed neither anywhere else in the house. She put on a hoodie which was definitely not hers some shorts she probably stole from chan and took some ramyeon and some freshly baked cookies and left the dorms. She took a taxi to the JYPE building were she rushed to the studio and sighed when she saw the light being open.

She quickly opened the door revealing chan staring at his laptop screen yawning. He didn't even notice her entering until she hugged him from the back.

"Honey what are you doing here at this hour?" The girl asked worried.

"I had to finish this thing it's nothing go back and sleep I'll come to the dorms when I finish" he stated

"Nope I'm not leaving until you leave. I brought dinner, I made sure to bring a not spicy ramyeon" she said and gave him a pack of ramyeon and some cookies.

" I'm not hungry I had dinner with sana noona" he said pointing to sana in the couch. Yujins smile immediately dropped. She made those cookies entirely for him because she knew they were his favourite. She came all the way from their dorms at almost 1 am now just to find him with sana. She knew chan would never cheat on her but she was still a little bit jealous. She hoped he would have asked her to keep him company.

"Oh okay then I guess I'll go since you have company" she said. "I'm gonna leave those here since they are your favourites see you later love bye sana unnie" she said and left the studio not waiting for any of them to say goodbye at her.

"Boy are you an idiot?" Sana asked as soon as Yujin exited the room.

"What why?"

"Let me recap what just happened. Your girlfriend comes in here caring for you with your favourite cookies and you refuse rudely telling her you were with another girl not even thanking her! She came here at 1 am to check on you instead of taking care of herself and you are being rude!" Sana pointed out.

"I wasn't rude!"

"Yes you were! Go apologise to her!" The girl said

"But-"

"No buts! Go find her and if she's asleep when you get back home tomorrow go now!"

"Okay" he replied. While he was on the taxi he understood how he was in the wrong.

When he got back to the dorms he found Yujin sleeping with tear marks on her face. His heart immediately broke into a million pieces, he felt so bad and didn't know what to do.

The next morning when they woke up Yujin wasn't talking much especially to chan.

"What did you do" asked Lee know seriously staring at the older boy.

"I-I was rude to her I want to talk to her bout it and apologise but she keeps avoiding me."

"I have an idea just go in your shared room while she is in there and I'll take care of the rest" Hyunjin said smirking looking at Han who knew what he was about to do.

Chan did as he was told and quietly Hyunjin locked the door of their room from the outside.

"They locked the door" Yujin sighed trying to open it.

"Yujin-ah I'm sorry" he said

"Why you did nothing wrong" she said

"I'm sorry I was so rude you you just came to check up on me I swear there's nothing between me and sana noona" he spoke

"But how can I believe you. How can I believe you when I see this article everywhere every one is talking about you two on twitter" she pointed out showing him her phone scream that read 'Bangchan of stray kids spotted having a dinner date with sana of twice' or 'I am so sure they are dating' or 'chan and sana are so dating' Yujin was starting to break down in tears.

"Yujin I would never do such thing! I love you with my whole heart I would never want to do anything that would hurt you. I swear to go I am not dating sana" he said. His eyes were getting teary something that didn't happen that often.

"Channie, I love you so much but I would understand if you loved sana more than me. I would be devastated but I would still support you two and continue to love you till I die" she said while sobbing.

"No dear please believe me I can do anything trust me please. I can't live without you I can't live without hearing your magical voice every day taking care of me. I can't live without caring for you please believe me when I say you are the person I love the most in this world oh the things we could do if we weren't idols. I would take you on vacation in Europe, in Germany where you told me you want to go. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Yujin I want to marry you one day when we aren't idols anymore" he spitted out with his whole heart. He was now fully crying.

"I believe you Christopher" she said smiling weakly. "I agree with everything you previously said please forgive me for not trusting you fully I just didn't know what to-" he stopped her by placing his finger on her lips. He kissed her passionately making her feel like the most important person in the whole world.

"Christopher bahng I can't live without you" she said smiling as she pulled away. They heard the door being unlocked and exited the room together happily

A/N: I'm back from the dead!