Chapter 28

It was 3:20 am, right after the day of the incident with the dance teacher. The previous day they had talked with JYP and got the teacher fired. They decided not to speak about it publicly so the company wouldn't face any critisism. Yujin and chan both could not sleep. They were cuddling talking to eachother.

"I'm so sorry Yujin, I really am I love you so freaking much words cant describe." he said

"Stop it chris please stop its not your fault! Look at me in the eyes, t's not your fault love it really isn't" she said

"But I'm the leader and your boyfriend i'm supposed to protect you"

"Listen to me. How is it your fault that you didn't do anything about something you were unable to do anything? Something you were unable to find out about, something caused by haters" she sighed

He didnt reply, just kissed her forehead.

"I'm hungry want something from the convinience store?" she asked

"Oh my god you didn't eat dinner, you said you would stop the diet sweetie" he said

"Thats exactly why i am going to the convinience store my dumbass. Do you need anything love?"

"No i don't thanks for asking my idiot" he said smiling as he kissed her cheek.

Yujin left their dorms and headed to a convinience store. For some reason the one close to their dorms was closed so she went to one a bit further away.

As soon as she walked in she was greeted with the sleepy face of Jin from bts.

"Jin oppa!" she said running up to the older boy. Jin was arguably the only person she would actually use 'oppa' for if not in a position were she has to be formal.

"Yujin-ah what are you doing out here alone at this hour?" he asked worryingly

"I was hungry and couldn't sleep" she said with a cute expression.

"Hyung can I get banana milk? Oh hi Yujin!" the maknae of bts appeared from the previous isle.

"Hello kookie!" she said as joyful as she could be at 3:40 am. "What are you doing here at this hour?" she asked.

"We just finished practice, the others went to sleep we couldn't so we came here to buy food." the oldest said

"Please take more care of yourselves! Why did you practice until this hour"

"Well Jimin was late..."

The 3 then prepared their food and sat to eat.

Me: Channie i saw jin and jungkook i'm going to eat at the store try to sleep okay my boi?

My love<3: Okay take care i love you

Me: Love you too *smooch*

My love<3: *smooch* x2 hehe

Yujin put her phone in her bag and looked at the two boys while smiling. The two were slightly confused.

"Haha Soobin's up at this hour?" jungkook asked

"Oh didn't Suga and Jimin tell you? The whole me and Soobiin dating thing is just a way for our groups to become more popular. It was JYPs idea, the good thing is that me and soobin became great friends while pretending to date on camera" she whispered

"Then who did my daughter just text? I need to approve of this" Jin continued whispering

"Bangchan" the girl started blushing as soon as she said her boyfriends name.

"I approve" Jin said also smiling

"Wait for real? My ship is sailing!" jungkook exclamed.

"You won't believe how many times i have heard that for our relationship" she said chuckling.

After some minutes of talking and eating they noticed a fan taking pictures of them.

"Uh guys someone is taking pictures of us" Yujin said. At that point they had finished their food so they got up and left.

At the dorms Yujin noticed chan was asleep so she got into his bed kissed his forehead and layed there, he noticed her presence and hugged her. She felt safe knowing nothing could ever happen to her in those arms, in her lovers sweet embrace.

a/n: HOLY SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K READS