Chapter 29

The next morning they woke up quite late at about 12.
"Everyone come in the living room i have an announcement!" chan yelled so the whole dorm could hear him.

Everyone started appearing and soon all the 9 members were there. "So now that we're all here. As you all know in our album oddinary we are going to have 2 songs for which we will slit up. Now the announcement Yujin you can say no if you want but think about it. There is a proposal for you to have a protagonist role in a new k drama. Now that means that your schedule will be really full and you won't participate in the unit songs." he said and everyone became excited the rest of the members gasped and started yelling 'do it'

"WHAT YOU'RE KIDDING. WHAT KDRAMA WHAT IS IT ABOUT WHO ELSE WILL PLAY IN IT. PLEASE CAN I PARTICIPATE THIS IS MY DREAM COME TRUE"she asked with excitement.

"It's gonna be a movie, it's about two girls, one of which is you the other we will get to later, these two girls are best friends, your family will supposedly be abusive and not care about you that much because your parents will be like more interested in you younger brother. The other girl's parents are dead and she lives with her grandma. She will be your only friend and you will be her only friend but one day a group of some boys transfer to your school and they want to become friends with you two so it evolves around that" he explained

"OH MY GOD IT SOUNDS WONDERFUL" she screamed with excitement and the other members were also really happy. "With which people?" she asked

"Well don't freak out but the other girl is gonna be kim Dami and the 3 boys are gonna be played by *insert korean actor names*" he said

"oh my god i'm gonna die"

All of the members were really happy for her.

"Wait you're gonna actually meet kim dami?" jeongin asked

"Awww look at the baby being jealous yujin will meet his crush" lee know mocked him.

"So you don't mind not participating in these two songs?" asked changbin

"No I don't i would love acting in a movie!" she replied

The rest of the day Yujin went to meet the rest of the cast and the staff there. All of them were amazing people and she was really excited to work with them.

Time skip 1 month

It had been a month since Yujin started filming for her drama and she was really busy, she was at all of the group's practices and then immediately left for filming. When she came back to the dorms it was either really late or she had to revise her lines and the stuff for their comeback. Her schedule was absolutely packed, only having 30 minutes maximum everyday to spend with her members.

All of them were worried for her, as they saw her energy levels drop day by day.

"Take 10!" Lee Know said to everyone, signaling a break from their dance practice. Yujin quickly grabbed her script and revised all she could in the 10 minute break.

"Yujin-ah we are going to a restaurant at 9 pm do you want to come?" Changbin asked

"Yes I would love to!" She replied.

Right after they finished their practice she grabbed her stuff and ran to the place they were filming not forgetting to say bye to her members. As soon as she reached there she changed and they started filming.

"Very good girls!" said the producer. They were all extremely worried because two of the three actors that played the 3 boys weren't there. "Where are they? We will try to film scenes that they are not in for now but they have to come!" He added

Yujin checked the time and it was already 8.

"Where the fuck are they?" She mumbled to herself. Forty five minutes passed and they still weren't there. There was no way Yujin could be at the restaurant in time.

8 kids and their dad
Yujin: I'm sorry everyone *insert male actors names* are late and we aren't done yet.

Buff boi: don't worry Jinnie we understand.

Drama llama bestie: don't worry we can go there with you another time

It was 1 am when Yujin got back home she was really tired and immediately fell asleep on the couch. She loved the idea of filming for a drama but it had to be finished in 4 months as they had to do the editing and stray kids would start a world tour on the 29th of April so she had to be done until then.

The next morning the girl seriously couldn't wake up at all. Thankfully it was a Saturday so she had a free schedule for the first time in a week.

Bangchan went to her and kissed her forehead. They let her sleep as much as she wants so she could rest.

Finally at 2 pm she woke up.
"Good morning" she said looking around. Even with her hair really messy in her messy clothes she looked stunning.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" Lee know mocked her.

"What time is it?" She asked

"2 pm" replied Felix looking away from his phone.

"Wow I slept for quite a bit"

"Yea but it was needed rest" the boy replied.

A/N: hello everyone I started a new story about Legolas from Lord of the rings, if you want feel free to check it out! I love y'all take care of yourselves <3