Chapter 20

BIG TIME SKIP FOR THREE MONTHS BECAUSE I AM LAZY AF ENJOY :)

"Goodmorning sleepy head" bangchan whispered to the girl in front of him that was sleeping.

"Goodmorning love~" she said and stood up. Even if her hair was a mess and she had no makeup on she looked stunning making the boy stare at her.

"Youre so beautiful sweetheart" he said

"I know" she said flipping her hair and walking passed him giving him a little kiss on the cheek. The boy grabbed her arm and brought her closer to him whispering in her ear the words 'i love you'

After that they went to the living room.

"Wait what day is it?" the girl asked

"8th of december"

"FUCK" she said

"No cursing in this household!" chan said and laughed

"What happened jinnie?" felix asked her

"How did 3 months pass so fucking quick, today JYP is announcing me and soobin dating" she said, and made an expression that screamed i'm pissed while saying the word dating.

"Dont worry sweetie it will all be okay..." hyunjin said as he hugged her from the back. In 10 minutes they would lie to stay, something that absolutely broke her heart.

Soon the 10 minutes were 5 and then it was one.

Soobunny: Yujin-ah i know you're probably stressed but don't be always remember none of these are true so whatever is said by fans isn't true.

Me: Thank you binnie, you really are a great friend.

Soon JYP publiced the announcement.

Hello this is JYPE,

We would like to inform you that a member of Stray kids, Park Yujin is dating Choi Soobin from TXT.

The two have been in this relationship for 3 months and the only reasonable thing for us to do is to inform the fans. We would like to make sure that the fans know about the idols.

We also have to inform you that legal action will be taken if any of the two are hurt physically because of this. The idols activity will continue as normal and both of the idols will of course continue being part of their groups.

We ask for you to support them and not spread any hateful messages.

-JYPE

"Oh god should I click to see the replies?" the girl said

"Whatever you want. Remember its not the truth" jeongin said and Yujin took a deep breath and opened the replies.

PersonA: Yay im so happy for them!
PersonB: Tbh i would have never imagined this but i fill a gap in my heart filled
PersonC: Im happy about them but, poor chan it really seemed like he liked her.
PersonD: SLAYY

The comments were generally positive and supportive, she assumed that only stays saw it and it would be worse as time passed but she wished that that woudnt be the truth.

The rest of the day Yujin enjoyed playing some video games with felix and seungmin.

"GUYS LOOK I GOT 10 HEARTS WITH EVELYN" the girl screamed while playing her favourite game stardew valley (a/n STARDEW VALLEY FOR LIFEEEE) 

After they finished playing they ate a delicious meal lee know and hyunjin prepared.

"Guys i have been thinking, you all have english names can i also get one?" the girl said

"Of course, but what" said the rest

"I know a name that would suit you! Charlie" said changbin

"Hmm i dont know" jeongin said

"Maybe Charlotte?" chan said

"Yes that so cute!" Yujin said

"Does that mean we can call you that now?" lee know asked and Yujin nodded.

"We should find Charlotte nicknames based on her english name" han suggested laughing a little as he called the girl charlotte.

"Charley, Lottie and Cherry" chan added

"Yes i love those!" she said.