Chapter 32

Soobunny: Yujin Yujin Yujin Yujin Yujin Yujin Help

Yujin: what happened

Soobunny: I need relationship advice

Yujin: OMG DID SOMETHING HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU AND CHOI DUMBASS YEONJUN?!?!?

Soobunny: well I kinda confessed and now we're dating (?) where should I go with him for a first date

Yujin: ice cream! That boy loves ice cream more than he loves me! Can you believe that? His beloved cousin!!

Soobunny: thanks for the advice Yujin so how are things going between you and bangchan

Yujin: I don't know how to explain it I have never felt so much love for someone in my whole entire life like that boy is everything anyone could ask for! He's so boyfriend material so pretty and caring aaaaaaa my heart just explodes every time I see him idk what to do bro

Soobunny: sounds to me like a case of immerse love! But I wonder it's been 3 years if you two dating has anything changed?

Yujin: yes very much so

Soobunny: like what

Yujin: I love him even more every day soobin

Soobunny: so you don't believe the dating rumours between him and sana right?

Yujin: no i dont first of all I know he would never do that second of all I talked with both sana and chan and they explained that they ate together and everyone thought they are dating.

Soobunny: I'm glad to hear that it's not true anyways bye

Yujin: bb!

"Im bored" said the girl closing her phone looking at her band mates. "When does tour start? I forgot"

"Gosh jinnie in one week we start!" Laughed changbin "speaking of which we have to go we have practice" he added.

So the week passed and it was time to start another tour.

"Oh god I'm nervous" Yujin spoke as her stylist made her hair.

"Relax Ji you and the boys practiced so much!" Her stylist said

"Group performances aren't what I'm scared for. Do you remember how I am in neither waiting for us or muddy water, well I will be doing a cover in each concert while the boys change nobody in the group except chan knows this so stay silent"

"Ohhh I am excited to see it"

Time skip

It was finally time for Yujins cover and talking with stay.

"Hello stay!" She said. "I bet you didn't expect me here alone! Well I have a surprise first try to guess what my surprise is"

A lot of guesses were heard like 'spoilers for your drama'. The one that made her laugh the most was when someone screamed 'to perform your new song blue lights' Yujin looked at that stay with a face of pure disappointment which later stay took out of context.

"First of all to whoever said blue lights, that would be a good idea but tell chan and Hyunjin" she said "Second of all I think no one guessed it! Since I am in neither waiting for us or muddy water I will be doing a cover in every concert while the boys get ready! Todays song is from a band I really like drumrolls please..." she stopped and hit her thighs as drumrolls "One day by Lovejoy!" She said some people were quite surprised not knowing lovejoy but others were really excited.

"Let's go!" She said and the band started playing

Meanwhile backstage the boys were all really excited and chan was sitting there with a dumb smile covering his face.

"Hyung did you know?" The rest looked at him

"Of course" he replied

"She's starting she's starting!"

*Back to the stage*

"And stop
'Cause why'd you have to kill my cat?
Why'd I have to take you back?
Time and time, I play the empath
I don't know why
Put some lights on in an empty pub
A toilet with the seat left up
It's closure like a deer in headlights" she sang dancing around in the stage having fun. Some stays were really confused with the song but the ones that knew it were really having the time of their life, not that the others were not.

"One day, I know that you will be there
One day, I'll focus on the future, maybe
One day, oh, baby, isn't life so fucking inconsistent?" A loud scream from stays was heard when she swore.

"Did they actually let her say that?" I.N asked

"Well she asked JYP he replied: 'Just not any racial slurs' so yea that's not a racial slur" bangchan replied.

"One day, I know that you will be there
One day, I'll focus on the future, maybe
One day, oh, baby, isn't life so fucking inconsistent?
She said, "Let's talk about
What I want to do
'Cause all I want to do
Is turn back time
At least a couple Tuesdays
To before I found one life, turn two"
I said it last time
But I'm not afraid of empty rooms
I'm not afraid of new perfume
And, in fact, my dear
I'm fucking terrified
One day, I know that you will be there
One day, I'll focus on the future, maybe
One day, oh, baby, isn't life so fucking inconsistent?
One day, I know that you will be there
One day, I'll focus on the future, maybe
One day, oh, baby, isn't life so fucking inconsistent?
Woo
'Cause I know that
One day, I know that you will be there
One day, I'll focus on the future, maybe
One day, oh, baby, isn't life so fucking inconsistent?
One day, I know that you will be there
One day, I'll focus on the future, maybe
One day, oh, baby, isn't life so fucking inconsistent?" She finished the song smiling.

"Did you guys like that? Now it's poster time!!!" She went around looking at posters

"If Yujin sees this I'll get this tattooed on my hand. Wait no don't do that it'll hurt you!For the stays that can't see its my name in a pretty font." She laughed and moved on

She read the posters for some more minutes.

During the encore Yujin was wearing a really pretty maniac hoodie and a skirt about knee length. They were talking to stays and interacting with them which meant they were having a lot of fun.

"YUJIN DANCE TO MY BAG BY GIDLE" a stay screamed

"Can I?" She looked at chan

"I mean sure?" He said

"Okay I'm gonna try stays sing the song for me!" She started dancing while stays and the members were singing the song. It came to the part with the twerking and she stopped for a second thinking if she should twerk.

"Only for stays" she said and continued the choreography with the twerking.

Her members were all laughing and covering their eyes.

"My eyes my eyes!" Seungmin shrieked

"Okay that's enough traumatising my members" Yujin spoke and laughed at the faces the boys were making. Chan was blushing hard but he managed to hide it.

When the concert finally finished the boys all obsessed over her cover.

"It was so great Ji!!" Was the most common thing heard.

For the other concerts in Seoul she covered the same song.

A/N: Hello loves! Just a quick note that the idea of Yujin performing a cover was inspired from the lovely and amazing iluvu4ever143  her books are both amazing so go check them out if you haven't!!!