Chapter 18

"FINALLY AFTER ONE MONTH FINALLY I AM OKAY" Yujin left her room screaming of happiness jumping around.
"Good morning to you too" said Lee know
"This wole break for health issues thingie was stupid i am so happy i am back so whats happening are we releasing any new albums?" she asked

As soon as she asked that 3racha suddenly appeared from no where.
"Actually we are! And not one two so every one come to the living room!" chan said screaming the last words so the whole group would hear him.

After 5 minutes they all gathered there and 3racha started explaining the two new albums.
"So the first one is called Christmas EveL and it will have 4 songs. ONe is going to be an english version of domino, the title track is going to be names Christmas EveL like the album and there will be two more. One called 24 to 25 and another one called winter falls. We haven't finished writting 24 to 25 and winter falls so would any one of you like to help us?" said the leader of the group excitedly.
"Can i help you guys i always wanted to try writting a song!" the only girl said and the three boys making the announcement smiled and nodded.

"Now for the second album, it will be called skz2021. We haven't really written any new songs for it yet but there is definetly going to be a korean version of scars and it iwll mostly be re recording old songs." changbin said
"If any of you think of anything for both of the albums please tell us." han finished.

At the end they were clapping mostly making fun of the three boys for the formal speech.

"There was no need for the mocking" han said laughing.

Then Yujin recieved a meessage.

JYP: Hello Yujin i would like you to come to my office as soon as possible, i have something very important to discuss with you.

"Fuck JYP wants me to go to his office. Did i do something?" she asked rhetorically. "Do we have something to do today can i go now?" she again asked looking at chan.

"No go ahead" he said

Yujin: Hello, i can come right now.

JYP: Good, hurry up

"Bye boys" she said and quickly put on her jacket and left.

"I wonder why he wanted to talk to her and not us" Seungmin said

At JYP

"Can i go in?" Yujin asked JYPs assistant
"Sure sweetie hes waiting for you" she replied and Yujin entered the office.

"Hello Yujin, i have a very important announcment for you. Let me just tell you it isn't up for discussion. So you probably know the group tomorrow x together, since i believe Choi Yeonjun is your cousin. Anyways, to bring more fame to your groups we decided that you and one member of their group will date. Since the closest to you age wise is Soobin you will date him. Also, you don't have to actually date him since i know about you and chan, just pretend to. Here is his number" he said and Yujin felt like she wanted to kill him.

"What? But can't we like bring fame to the group by announcing me and chan are dating why do this?" she asked absolutely shocked

"Look, like i said this is not up for discussion so here is his number and go now. Remember the only people that can know are your members, you have to make it seem real." he said and yujins eyes filled with tears.

She exited the building and texted her members.(The contact names are what show in Yujins phone

Me: I am going to the bookstore andn then to the park, need some time alone i'll be back before 2 pm

Drama Llama bestie: What why what happened?

Confident gay minhoe: Are you okay?

My love<3: What did JYP say?

Baby bread: Is everything okay?

Sunshine bestie: Do you maybe want some company?

Lil puppy: Do you want me to go buy you some boba?

Confident gay quokka: Wifey please be careful

buff boi: Do you need anything sweetie?

Me: Relax guys everything is okay, i will explain when i get back.

Then Yujin walked to her favourite bookstore and bought a book she had wanted to read for a while now. She also bought some boba and found a nice spot in the park to relax.

It was around 1:30 pm when she decided to head back, after clearing her mind and relaxing. She was walking when she heard some people talkingbehind her and some cameera flashes. She understood that paparazzi found her and just started running. She couldn't go to their dorms because that would be like showing them where she lived so she quickly entered a cafe and wore a mask and sunglasses.

"Hello, i don't want to order something but i need some help, paparazzi are after me can i please stay here until they go away?" she asked the lady behind the counter.
"Wait are you Yujin from stray kids?"
"Yes"
"Of course you can if you need anything feel free to tell me." the lady said with a bright smile

She waited for about 10 minutes until they gave up and she safely returned to the dorms. As soon as she entered she ran to chan and hugged him, while crying.

"What happened" they all asked in sync
"I don't want to talk about it" she said and left to go t oher room.

"Let me try to talk to her." hyunjin said.

Hyunjin knocked on the door but the girl didn't answer.

"Can i come in sweetheart?" he asked

"Please leave me alone for a bit hyunjin i need some rest." she said and the boy sighed and left.

"She doesn't want to talk about it right now" he said to the other boys.

"No shit sherlock. It's not like that is exactly what she said when she walked in" changbin said, obviously upset and worried about Yujin.

While Yujin wasn't there time seemed to pass slower. Minutes felt like hours and hours felt like days. They were all worried sick about her and all really wanted to know what JYP told her.

After several hours when the clock finally ticked 6 pm they decided to go wake her up.

"I am going to wake her up" i.n said and got up

"I'm coming as well" chan and hyunjin said in sync.

They walked over to the room yujin was in and found her sleeping peacefully with the stuffed animal jisung gave her on her birthday.

A/N: Hello everyone! i hope you enjoyed this chapter, just wanted to let y'all know that i will be re writing the fist chapters of the book and changing everything to author POV. Yesterday at like 3 am i was bored so i decided to read my book and i have to say idk how you guys managed to read it. so i will try and make it less cringe keeping the storyline the same but when i am done i would still suggest for you guys to go and re read if you have the time ofc.
also if any of u have any ideas please dm me or write a comment because i definitely did not forget the main idea i had for the next chapters. UPDATE: I REMEMBERED IT YAYYYYYY