Chapter 21

After some weeks Yujin woke up and decided to search her name up on twitter, to see if anything was going on. She saw some hate tweets.

Person12: Ew that slut is stealing my Soobin oppa, go starve yourself bitch maybe be thinnier and more beautiful so you're good for really anyone you'll date

Person5: She is disgusting just a fat piece of meat, shes wasting this planets oxygen.

YujinSlays: Honestly I cant even defend her on this one, Soobin oppa isn't hers!

As she read those she felt her heart being cut into pieces. Stays, her own fans were now hating on her. 'Maybe if i starve myself and lose some weight people won't hate me' she thought to herself.

It was now the 23rd of December meaning christmas was coming up soon. Christmas was her favourite holiday, seh especially loved the sweets she got to eat but eventually convinced herself for this christmas she wouldn't eat any.

She got to the livign room and realised one major problem. She couldn't tell the boys as they definetly would be against it. The girl decided to take her food to her room and 'eat it there'. While eating all together she would put the food in napkins when no one was looking and give them to the boys some other time as leftovers.

"Good morning!" she said joyfully.

"Good morning Lottie!" han said and the others also greeted her.

"Who wants to do a live with me" asked Hyunjin

"Why dont we all do one together?" proposed changbin and an echo of 'yes' was heard.

They all sat at the couch and did the live.

"Stays what colour would you all like my hair?" Yujin asked.

Stays went crazy and most of them spammed rainbow.

"They want you to dye it rainbow charley" changbin said

"Look i am not 100% against that but like would they let me?" the girl said. "Maybe something like yejis hair in not shy era" she added realising she talked about another artist she panicked.

The boys texted her it was okay so she sighed, that moment would later become a viral clip.

Stay in the chat seemed a little confused on why changbin called her charley

"Guys Yujin has an english name now! Its Charlotte" Bangchan mentioned and they all laughed.

Four days after the live the girl talked with her manager who let her dye her hair without anyone knowing.

"You know your members are going to freak out right?" she said. Somin (the manager) and Yujin were really close as they had been friends for far longer than stray kids even existed.

"I know but like it would be funny to see their reactions. Maybe i can film it" she said

"Omg if you film it please send it to me." Somin said and laughed.

Then Yujin left and headed to the hair salon were they dyed her hair beautifully. She really liked it and thought it suited her.

She sent the photo to Somin who freaked out.

Sominnie:
GIRL YOU LOOK STUNNING

Yujin:
Why thank you :)

Then Yujin started heading to their dorms getting out her phone to film her members reaction. She made sure to have a hood so she wouldnt get recognised in public

*DING*

"Charley is that you?" hyunjin was heard before opening the door.

"Yes jinnie its me now open the door i am freezing" the girl said

The boy opened the door and gasped as soon as he saw the girl.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD BESTIE YOU LOOK STUNNING" the boy screamed. The others heard him and quickly ran to the door. They were all amazed, especially chan whose jaw was on the floor. Lee know pushed his jaw up.

"What do you guys think?" the girl asked

"Wifey you look stunning" han said smiling

"Noona you look amazing!" i.n said annoying the girl who didnt like being called that.

Then all the others complimented her and the only one left was chan.

"Uh guys we have to go do that thing" felix said smirking and everyone except chan and Yujin left.

"You look stunning baby this hairstyle suits you so much" he said, his jaw still being on the floor. The boy hugged Yujin who had a big smile in her face. Yujin looked into the boys' eyes, she noticed all the beauty in them, after staring at her boy she couldn't resist and gently kissed him. He ran his fingers through her hair while kissing her.

"I love you more than anything in this world" they said in unison and laughed when they realised.

"Us dating is the best thing that has ever happened to me" she said and a tear escaped her eyes. "I wish stay could know about us, i wish we didn't have to lie i wish i could show how much in love i am with you" she added.

 The two headed to their room were they cuddled and talked for everything. At least almost everything, not eating for 4 days really exhausted Yujin but she told no one. She was really hungry and was going a little pale but thankfully her makeup skills helped her hide it.

A/N:Hello everyone, i just wanted to say that i am trying to upload more regurarly as my exams are almost over but i dont know if it will be consistent. Also just a reminder, please dont starve yourself. Yujin starving herself is just something happening in the story please dont do it. Tell me how are you all are you eating properly sleeping good? I care and love you guys thanks for supporting my crapy story <333 Also i definetly didnt forget to add a photo of Yujins hair and edited it just to do so...