Chapter 33

A/N: this chapter mostly revolves around Technoblade and some other YouTubers. Logically most of my audience won't know who he is so just pretend they are all friends of Yujin that have successful YouTube channels techno blade is also referred to as Alex or techno and he had cancer. He passed away about a year ago so I wrote this in his memory rip legend

"Ugh why is sleeping so hard" whined Yujin who couldn't sleep.

"Common relax princess. We finished promotions for oddinary here in Seoul and tomorrow we leave for Japan" her boyfriend said

"I am relaxed baby but I'm worried it's been a week since I last heard from him I'm stressed out" she said

"Who are you talking about?"

"Techno" she replied

"Relax sweetie he is gonna be okay" he said but Yujin started bawling

"How do you know channie? I don't know what I will do if anything happens to him" it broke Chris down to see her like this. He wasn't jealous because he knew Technoblade aka Alex had cancer. He knew that him and Yujin were really good friends.

She grabbed her phone as a notification popped up. She sighed when she saw it was just from Instagram.

"Come here" her boyfriend said opening his arms. She quickly went to his bed. "I will sing you a song I've written, it will probably come out next year in one of our albums"

"I'm excited to hear it" she said putting all her power into showing him a weak smile.

"Looking at yourself
A lot goes in your mind
"I don't know if I'm ready to show myself"
You worry day and night" he began singing, his magical voice filled the room.

"Look at the stars fall
They leave the sky, goodbye
Must be an oracle, like a waterfall
They shower you with love tonight" he continued. His voice relaxed Yujin and soon she fell asleep. He kissed her forehead and made sure she was in a good sleeping position that would hurt her neck and then fell asleep beside her.

For the next weeks Yujin wasn't herself. In concerts she still gave it her all though but when she was with her members she was extremely sluggish and always checking her phone. They all knew it was because of Alex but they couldn't do anything. All she hoped was that she could see him when they go to California.

It was now the 29th of June right after their concert in newark. She was for the first time in about a month really happy after seeing stays and having a blast. She went to sleep quickly forgetting everything melting into her sweet dreams. She slept happy but woke up to one of the most painful messages she had ever read.

"Good morning baby!" She said stretching happily.

"Gday love!" He said in his Australian accent which made Yujin smile. She did her morning routine and skin routine and went to bangchan.

"How did you sleep love?" She asked him while sitting on his lap.

"Great! How about you baby girl?" Be asked back

"Channie I slept great but please don't call me that it reminds me way too much of that moment we're you said to stays 'If you guys are my baby girls does that mean I'm your daddy? Moving on' gosh I laughed so much when I was watching that live" she laughed

"Why baby you dont want me being your daddy?" He said laughing, it was obvious he was kidding.

"First of all ew second of all ew" she spoke.

"Anyways we have to get our stuff and leave for Chicago" he said

"Ha jokes on you all my things are already packed"