Chapter 7

It was 5 in the afternoon and the group just finished practicing. Chan felt really tired so he went to his and Yujins room throwing his body on the bed
"How was practice?" She asked him
"Like always just with something missing" he replied and she smiled. How he loved that smile, when she smiled his whole world shined, gosh how much he loved her.
"How are you doing? You didn't spend your whole day playing games?" he said and pointed at her nitendo switch.
"Ah eh no of course not I-I read a book" she said looking down
"You're bad at lying jinie" he said using a new nickname he invented for her. She got out of her bed and headed to chan. She hugged the boy and they cuddled for some time.
"I love you Channie" she said looking in his eyes. He remained silent for a few seconds and admired her beautiful face.
"I love you too sweetheart" he said
"Ew guys!" they heard a familiar voice that was none other than seungmin. " you should come to the kitchen Minho cooked" he said still looking a little disgusted

They went to the kitchen and smelled the wonderful food Minho cooked. He made bibimbap and tteokbokki which were both really good.
"Mmm hyung this is so good!" Said Felix
"Exactly and do you know why? Because the only thing you two did is take the eggs for the bibimbap of the pan" he said pointing at Hyunjin and Felix and Yujin chuckled.
"But why does something smell burned?" Asked changbin.
"Yea you're right. Hyunjin and Felix you two closed the stove right?" Jisung said.
"Felix did it" said Hyunjin
"No I thought you did it" Felix said a little worried and Yujin sighed.
"Aish you two go close the stove!" Yujin said and they got up.
"So noona how do you feel that your two weeks off are coming to an end tomorrow?" Jeongin asked Yujin.
"Happy but dont call me noona i feel old. I got so bored and I felt bad every day that you all practiced and I was just watching kdramas. I finished 3 whole kdramas!" She responded and they chuckled. "Now if everyone's finished let's clean and go to sleep." She continued and the youngest frowned.
"Aish small kiddo listen to your noona she's right we have a lot to do tomorrow. Interview practice and a concert after two weeks!" Minho said looking at jeongin and he nodded sadly also recieving a death glare from Yujin.

They finished cleaning and went to sleep. Like chan always does he gave Yujin a little peck on the forehead before wishing her goodnight. Finally she was alright, he got so worried about her.