Chapter 16

"Hello? Yanan everything okay?" chan asked
"Well me and and Y-yuto were on on t-the mall with Yujin and she went t-to the toilet while we were paying. We can't find her we are so sorry"
"Don't be sorry it's not your fault. Text me which mall we are on our way" he said and hung up

In thee stray kids dorm it was absolute chaos. Jisung Hyunjin, jeongin, seungmin and Felix were crying meanwhile the other members were trying to process what is happening.

"Minho stay here and look after the ones crying and changbin come with me" the leader said and changbin who also was on the verge of crying followed chan to the car. When they arrived outside the mall they found their two seniors having a mental breakdown.

"It's all our fault we are so sorry" Yanan said
"It's not your fault hyung. Stop saying that, did you guys call the police?" changbin said
"Yes we did, they are on their way" Yuto said

Then the 4 boys waited for the police outside. For anyone else around it was just a normal November day, a day like every other, for them it was one of the worst days of their life. Yujin was probably in danger and they had to wait like idiots, unable to do something to save her.

Eventually the police arrived and the four boys explained the situation.

"Thank you for calling us, now we would like you to give us your phone numbers so we can contact you if we have news. We have to ask you to go back home and not look for her as it might be dangerous" the police officer said and the boys nodded.

*Time skip to next week*

A week had passed since Yujin disappeared and the situation was really serious. Chan basically lived in the studio, Lee Know lived in the practice room, dancing his life away each day even if they were given a break, changbin also lived in the studio, Hyunjin spent his days outside drawing while thinking of his best friend, han also lived in the studio, felix, seungmin and jeongin practiced all day long like lee know but also practicing vocals and rap.

On the other hand Yujin was having a worse time than all of them. The two girls had trapped her in a room and hit her all day long. They tortured her, only providing her with one glass of water and half a piece of bread every day. Yujins body was all ripped up always covered with blood from all the cuts. She was slimmer than ever and her ribs were sticking out of her body.

"Hello bitch" one of the girls that trapped her there said
"We are starting to get bored of you so we decided we will leave you here. Of course you can have some food" the other one said throwing Yujin 3 pieces of bread and two bottles of water
"We will leave this place now remember don't shout for help as we have cameras and we will come kill you." the other one said. And then they left, leaving Yujin alone in a lonely freezing cold room, with only one small window that was ever so slightly open.

Yujin thought this would be her last moment on earth, because even with food she was still bleeding, full of cuts and extremally thin. She started singing her favourite song 'Stay' by blackpink making even the slight rap parts seem like the sweetest melody in the world. She was hoping at least someone would hear her. Her beautiful voice filled the room.

툭하면 거친 말들로
내 맘에 상처를 내놓고
미안하단 말 한마디 없이
또 나 혼자 위로하고
오늘 하루도 혹시
날 떠날까 늘 불안해 해
I just want you to stay

점점 무뎌져 가는
너의 그 무표정 속에
천천히 내려놓자며
거울에 속삭이곤 해
날 당연하게 생각하는 너지만
그게 너다워 그래도
Stay stay stay with me

널 닮은 듯한 슬픈 멜로디
이렇게 날 울리는데 eh eh
네 향기는 달콤한 felony
너무 밉지만 사랑해

어두운 밤이 날 가두기 전에
내 곁을 떠나지마
아직 날 사랑하니 내 맘과 같다면
오늘은 떠나지마
굳이 너여야만 하는 이유는 묻지마
그저 내 곁에 stay with me

It goes a little something like
Lalalalalala Lalalalalala Lalalalalala
지금 당장 많은 걸 바라는 게 아냐
그저 내 곁에 stay with me

사실은 난 더 바라는 게 없어 이제
심장은 뛰긴 하는 건지 무감각해 그래
사람들과의 억지스런 한마디보단
너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아
So stay 그게 어디가 됐건 말이야
가끔 어둠이 올 때면 I'll be your fire
거짓 같은 세상 속 유일한 truth it's you
This a letter from me to you

널 닮은 듯한 슬픈 멜로디
이렇게 날 울리는데 eh eh
네 향기는 달콤한 felony
너무 밉지만 사랑해

어두운 밤이 날 가두기 전에
내 곁을 떠나지마
아직 날 사랑하니 내 맘과 같다면
오늘은 떠나지마
굳이 너여야만 하는 이유는 묻지마
그저 내 곁에 stay with me

It goes a little something like
Lalalalalala Lalalalalala Lalalalalala
지금 당장 많은걸 바라는 게 아냐
그저 내 곁에 stay with me

It goes a little something like
Lalalalalala Lalalalalala Lalalalalala
지금 당장 많은걸 바라는 게 아냐

그저 내 곁에 stay with me

*In the same building in another apartment*

"Unnie can you hear that?" asked Lisa looking to Jisoo. Yes, that is referring to the Lisa and Jisoo from blackpink who were sitting in the couch in Lisas newly bought apartment "Isn't that stay? The voice sounds familiar" Jisoo said
"Yes unnie that is stay and the voice is familiar because the voice belongs to Yujin from stray kids" Lisa said
"But didn't she disappear?" Jisoo asked looking intrigued.
"Exactly! Wait that is what those two girls were speaking of when leaving the building. Unnie Yujin must be there we have to help her" Lisa said
"Oh my god lets go!" Jisoo said heading to the door.

They quickly ran to the last floor of the building were the singing came from.
"How do we enter?" Jisoo asked checking if its unlocked. "Wait they must have forgotten to lock" she continued and quickly opened the door. They searched all of the rooms and eventually found the one in which Yujin was in. When they saw the girl on the floor covered with blood they both gasped and ran towards her. Jisoo checked her pulse while Lisa was calling Chan.
"Lisa she is alive quick call chan" Jisoo said

"hello lisa is everything okay?" the voice of chan on the other line said.
"Hey chan me and Jisoo found Yujin i will text you the address"
"You aren't kidding right? You you actually found her ?"
"Yes we did hurry up!"
"O-okay" he said and hung up.

When stray kids arrived they all run up to Yujin crying.
"Hurry up let's take her to the hospital" Lee know said and they all got in two cars racing to the hospital ignoring all the speed signs.

There Yujin was rushed to the ER. After some time a doctor approached the 8 boys and the 2 girls with some news.
"Hello, are you here for eh- Park Yujin?" the man aske and everyone nodded. "Okay, sadly there is not that many chances of saving her but we are trying everything there is. She has lost a lot of blood" the doctor said. At that moment chan felt his heart get ripped into pieces.'Why her why not me' he thought.

Some hours passed they still had no news. It was now midnight and the atmosphere in the hospital was awfully awkward. That was until the doctor again came to them with some news.

"Hello again. I am glad to announce that Yujin is now okay and she has woken up, and you can visit her. She is in room 347." the doctor said and the faces of the sleepy people hearing him lit up with holiness knowing their little penguin was okay.

As soon as they walked in the room most of them burst out in tears seeing her face.
"Baby we missed you" cried Hyunjin and they all went towards her for a hug. Then Yujin saw Lisa and Jisoo standing in the corner of the room.
"Oh my god why are Lisa and jisoo sunbaenim here? How do I look does anyone have a mirror?" Said Yujin and the girls in the room giggled.
"Yujin they found you" said chan smiling ever so slightly.
"Oh no so they saw me at an awful state no THE Blackpink can't have such a bad image of me" she said fangirling over the two older girls in the side of the room. Her members giggled over how silly she was being. 

After a little while the doctor came in as well.

"Uh hello, we would like to inform you visiting hours are over so only one of you can stay" he said and they all looked at the oldest boy in the room who smiled and headed to the girl kissing her forehead.

The rest of Yujins days resting and getting better passed quickly as she had chan by her  side and soon her and the whole of stray kids were back to their normal program.