𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆

Warning: This chapter deals with themes of sexual innuendos/fantasies, Swearing, but it's mainly Dylan so it's kind of funny, mentions of heart eating (figurative blood lust), minor discrimination.
_______________________________

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

"Please, have a seat." A voice carried from within the large space.

The moment I walked into the regal looking room, I was met with the sight of the ancient council. All members composed with a stiff disposition as they took me in. Witches, Werewolves, & Vampires from the highest walks of life, all gathered to see me. Possibly for an interrogation?

I assumed that's what this was.

Why else would they all be seated across the finely carved oak table centered in the room. Peering from where they sat like vultures. Trying to see if they could determine from this great distance my lineage.

I hope they did a better job than I did.

I didn't see it coming despite me being aware that my grandfather was a Vampire. To be fair, I never suspected that those genes would've trickled down the family tree. I never would've guessed I, myself, was a tribrid.

Hell, I even forgot the fact that my mother and aunt were hybrids.

I knew this once.

It was just buried in my memories and left there by there design. Maybe it was the result of one too many comas. I shouldn't be the one on trial here. I'm the kid who had no idea he was fucking lied to his whole life.

There's no way this is happening, I legitimately can't wrap my head around this crap. My parents and the pack doctor, they should be on the stand, not me.

"Mr. Davis, this is an emergency hearing assembled by the administrative council. We are here today to ask you questions about your lineage and your future intentions now that you have been discovered." A powerful looking vampire bellows over the silence of the room, his voice spanned across the very walls and sent shivers down my spine.

"Are you sure this is him?" Someone questioned in confusion as they took in my battered appearance.

I know I was still looking rough since waking up from my coma. Bags beneath my eyes, the inability to stand on my own for long periods of time cause of weakened muscles, the shivering from the poor appetite and possible blood withdrawal.

Yet to question if I was who everyone claimed me to be is a little messed up.

Maybe they were anticipating someone with a stronger physique?

A tribrid built like an Alpha, just as well comprised with one. A vamp that looked knowledgeable well beyond his years cause he's lived several lifetimes within one. A celestial sun witch that didn't once fear his powers. He honed them like it was a simple knack learned from childhood.