𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘' 𝕭𝖆𝖓𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖙 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - II

A/N: Happy New Year!!! Let's hope nothing disastrous happens 2024, and a special cheers to all of you who hated 2023 😂🤞🏽 Also I hope you enjoy the newest chapter it's a long one!
______________________________

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

"You know with my powers I can always tell when your creeping around nearby, you can come out of the shadows Leon." I scold my personal bodyguard as he walked out from a corner inconspicuously.

In all honesty, I was surprised with how well he could actually conceal himself the way he's built like a tank. I also mean that in the best way possible. It's impressive yet terrifying.

"You requested some time ago that I tried to hide myself more casually." He explained as he approached me and walked three paces behind me.

"I told you to hide your weapons more casually, not yourself." I scolded him as I huffed in exasperation.

"Your highness, sword or not I myself am a dagger capable of cutting down any enemy to the crown. Therefore the request implied me as well." He further elaborated making my head spin and my heart ache. I'm not sure if he was extra thoughtful or an over thinker.

"I don't know if that was the sweetest thing I've ever heard or the dumbest. I always want to see you Leon, no need to hide yourself." I assured him as I sent concerned looks over my shoulder.

His face looked stoic and firm but he nodded regardless, signaling he somewhat understood.

"Noted, my Liege."

"We'll work on the speaking more casually next." I threw in hoping he'd bite.

"I respectfully decline My Lunos." He firmly dismissed the idea.

And yet to no avale....Leon wins this round once again.

"Baby steps." I muttered quietly before a sudden thought ran through my mind.

"Speaking of a baby.....Leon if there was ever a time where you had to chose between saving me or a hypothetical heir. I want you to know you are to choose them every time." I informed him as casually as I could which earned me a pregnant pause and a kick in my stomach.

Guess Jayden jr over here didn't like the request.

"It is my duty to save every member of the Royal family if their was ever a time....That is my duty and if the event ever hypothetically presented itself I'm sacrificing myself to save you both." Leon explained without as much as batting an eye.

"I know...but still." I sighed as I left the conversation there, feeling a little queasy of the situation after having a dream so real.

"Can I asked what prompted this request, My Lunos?" He asked while walking in tow with me. His gaze burned me, it was filled with something I couldn't pinpoint. Maybe concern but it was masked so well I'll write it off as curiosity.