𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕿𝖞𝖕𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝕱𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

A/N: I really enjoyed writing this cause black royalty are never shown in books or mainstream media. Even when they are shown, it's never in a good light. So this one goes out to the people who never see themselves in their favorite piece of media!!
_______________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚗)

"Ok....When will I see you again?" Dylan asked while trying his best to sound optimistic, I could tell he was uncomfortable with the turn our conversation took.

Honestly I wanted him to be here. I wanted to ask him to come back to me. His heat was irregular and could worsen at any minute, his anxiety was up, and I felt how desperately he wanted to talk to me through the bond. Something was different about him.

Unfortunately I was a little wrapped up with something in the moment. I couldn't be there for him like I wanted to till it was settled.

"Definitely soon, I'll call you tomorrow to check up on you. Just relax, okay baby? Everything is fine." I assured through the phone as I glanced to the audience in my room. Ethan and Jonathan were making teasing kissy faces at me from beside Thomas who stood stiffly by the pack witch's side.

I hung up the phone and threw up the finger at my idiot brother and cousin. They were the one thing about home I didn't miss.

They were unfazed by my attitude and spent the next few minutes clowning me. All that shit talking but if I beat there asses, I'd be the immature one.

"My Prince, Royal Beta's, we must get going now. Your parents have summoned you urgently." The pack's High Priestess Aya declared once more as she stood with her arms crossed, glancing at the time and back to me.

"I understand, I just need a moment to grab my things—" She cut me off with the flick of her wrist. Red sand covered the ground and suddenly I was falling through a portal on the ground and landing feet first on the ground.

I turned in confusion from the overview of the forest and was met with the view of my home.

________________________________