𝕻𝖊𝖆𝕶-𝕬-𝕭𝖔𝖔 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - II

Warning: This chapter contains graphic depictions of blood, gore, violence, minor character death, and main character trauma, also good news delivered with very poor timing. As always view discretion advised :) !!

P.S: I apologize deeply for what your about to read, I need to stop doing this to y'all, cuz it's becoming a habit 🫢 I swear it's not that bad tho!
________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

"You have a serious listening problem!" My husband declared loudly behind the closed doors of our bedroom. I was sure half of the castle heard him despite the privacy.

Wow, feeling major déjà-vu right now. Where have I heard that line?

"He's my family!" I argued back.

"Well you're my family Dylan. I didn't want you to expose yourself to unnecessary stress, you know that!" My mate snarled before I bared my fangs back at him, urging him to watch his tone.

"Unnecessary?! He's our family and I helped him! I-If I hadn't I could never live with myself. That would've been worse for me and the baby more than anything else." I tell him once I managed to calm. I walked over and grabbed his hands, forcing him to feel my stomach.

My face was hot with my overwhelming frustration but I kept my eyes locked on him. Watching as he felt through the layers of clothing. The baby stirred beneath his hand. I almost cracked a smile as he softened against me and releasing a shaky breath.

"You see, it's all fine. We're okay Jay, we're safe." I drilled into his enormously stubborn skull. It seemed to calm him, but then I was left to deal with an infuriated Saint.

It was a lot of the same argument, but with Dimitri popping in to mouth off we all knew it was gonna end in one way.

"Flip your tiny ass around, and spread your legs."

Y'all when I tell you I was sat, flipped, and spread in an instant. Like yes sir, whatever you literally want.

Though apparently it was whatever I wanted. Let's just say the rest of my day was wasted in the troughs of pleasure he gave me. I think his ultimate goal was to fuck me into submission?

Who knows.

I'd say he reached the mark since I was begging him to do things to me that would make the Moon Goddess blush.

Now your probably wondering, was this was the infamous plot twist of my evening?

Just keep watching, great turns to good turns to disaster in the blink of an eye.

Saint was a very attentive lover, he and Jayden both were.

If asked, I couldn't put words to how cared for I was. One minute we were fucking just cause, the next his touches turn gentle and he was loving me like I was something sacred.

He always treated me like I was everything. I hope he knew I felt the same.

When everything was said and done, he fed me all of my favorite foods and let me sleep for the rest of the day.