𝕬 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞

A/N: Soooo y'all start school yet? I'm sorry if you did I know how tiring that shit is. Get your degrees tho, that's what all the hot girlies do 🤭 p.s. I haven't written smut in forever so it's probably trash, so sorry for that lol 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽
________________________________
Warning: This chapter contains sexually explicit content, unreliable narrator, themes of bdsm/bondage, and a whole bunch of other things I should probably say, but that'll ruin the surprise. As always view discretion advised.
________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚛𝚒)

Here I lay, bounded, gripping the sheets, handprints all over my ass, bites all over my neck, and a serious urge to cum. Normally a scene like this would be right up my alley. Normally I'd be moaning in delight at the feeling of Saint thrusting so hard he hits my cervix. Unfortunately I have to pretend the dick isn't good because I made a bet.

Now your probably shocked at how lewd I talk, if not your definitely confused on what bet I'm talking about. Honestly just shut up and listen for a second so I can fill you in.

First I'll preface this story by admitting I have no filter, my mouth gets me into more trouble than Dylan ever could. Secondly, Saint is an egotistical jackass who loves being right.

Unfortunately, so do I.

He's delicious and I'm a slut for anything he's willing to give me but his sass is the one thing I refuse to put up with. I have to be right, even when I'm probably wrong.

Anyways this crap all started when I, an innocent precious omega, bit off a little bit more than I could chew. Albeit, we all should've expected this from me.

At the end of the day I'm a wolf, and if you wave a treat in my face I'll fall into any trap you've set for me.

My only hope is Dylan won't be pissed when he gets his body back.

—𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫—

"Saint, do you have to be so traditional?" I spat out much ruder than I had intended to. I was in preheat bridging onto full blown inferno when Saint placed me down in a chair. He gathered materials for my nest and allowed me to grow accustomed to our new bedroom.

I was so elated that we could finally share a space without any more silly customs royals had followed.  Though I was hoping we would've consummated the milestone as well as our new marriage by this point in the evening.

"I want you to be comfortable, need you to feel safe." Saint grunted absently as he continued to scent each of the materials he had selected to construct my nest.

His thinking always reverted to such a primal extent when he was in rut. He barely talks, hardly thinks, he is just lead by instinct and emotion. Meanwhile I was the opposite during my heat. I talked a lot, and thought more than enough for the both of us and then some.

"We could just peel the clothes off of our bodies and fuck against the bed, or the wall, hell even the floor seems appealing at this point." I gritted out as I pulled at the lace and frills of the gown I was in. Saints eyes took in every inch of my body before he ultimately ignored my request.