𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝕮𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖘 & 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖓𝖆𝕶𝖊𝖘

A/N: Think I'm gonna post some memes sometime in the next few chapters. The plot is gonna take a heavy turn and I think it will help y'all cope. Don't worry y'all don't have to thank me, I already know I'm fantastic and shit 🤭 Also there's a song above, y'all already know how this goes.
_______________________________
Warning: This chapter contains physical violence, child maltreatment, non-graphic/semi-descriptive murder, and deep-seated betrayal, implied assault. As always please read with caution.
_______________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝)

In all the stories of the world, there are heroes, there are villains, and there are people in love.

Love is a powerful thing and sometimes it brings out the villains in even the most righteous of heroes. Or maybe it just shines a light on the darkness within us all. So the question is posed...

How far is one willing to go for love?

Let's take a gander at a beautiful love story that takes several twisted turns for the worst. I warn you, this 'love' is not for the faint of heart. If you are shy of deceit and cold blooded killers, I suggest you turn away now.

We are entering a love story, right in the heart of the rogue territory.

___________

—𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭—

Living in the outskirts of packs and their cities was a difficult life. One that from an incredible young age, Arielle was burdened with.

She was born from an affair of two unmated wolves. There are rumors that float around the quiet village, some say her father was much older than her mother.

The thought had always send shivers down her spine so she never questioned her conception. She often thought that maybe it was a good thing she was abandoned at a shitty village.

Maybe it was okay she was left to rot in an orphanage. One that didn't care if she ran away or stayed until she was of age to get a job. She knew this intimately because she had actually tried once. After one particularly bad beating from the nun who run the orphanage, over some doltish thing she said, she ran.

She ran, and ran, for as far as her feet could carry her. The only thing she'd brought was a satchel filled with scraps of food she stole from the pantry. She owned little to nothing, no worldly possessions. Except a burning rage and a blanket to keep her warm.

She survived off the lands for a week before she decided that it may have been stupid to carry on this way. On her arrival, dirty and covered in the elements of the woods. She realized no one had so much as noticed her absence. She stood like a ghost as people walked past, none conversing with her. As if she wasn't ever there.

That was the very moment she grew to loathe her mother over the decision to abandon her. She thought it would've been a kindness if she had the courage to kill her in the womb instead. Granted, Arielle didn't think she was deserving of kindness.

Was anyone truly deserving of it?

__________