𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝕷𝖚𝖓𝖔𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - II

A/N: So I'm not usually in your face about the music, but this chapter's songs are selected to match every moment that plays out in this chapter. Which is why if any of the songs happens to not play I'll give you the playlist for this chapter. It's Lee & Lovie by Smino, Diamonds by Hannah V & Joe Rodwell [Bridgerton Rendition], and lastly, Enemies to Lovers by Joshua Kyan Aalampour. It's gonna be a long one so, enjoy!!
______________________________

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚗)

I couldn't help myself.

Call me impulsive, call me a fool, or a madman. All would be true in this context.

I saw him standing up there, at the top of the stairs looking like the sun set to grace the earth with its presence.

He was beautiful in all the ways I wasn't and then some.

I told him all of that through the bond. I expressed it through the array of nerves he had been feeling. I spoke it clearly like a sonnet, detailing entirely everything I found to be astounding.

Like how otherworldly his hair had looked, pinned up in soft curls. He had washed the dye out of his hair and his natural strawberry blond curls littered his head. Pearls dangled from his ears, gems lined his eyes in swirls and a soft pink gloss coated his lips.

And his outfit.

Moon Goddess above, it fit him like a glove. It hugged at his curves and accentuated everything it needed to. A golden metallic blouse that sat beneath a traditional Bahamian suit. Except his was crafted to add dainty notes that wasn't as harsh and form cutting as my material had been. It swayed with him, it flowed like water.

He held his head up high like I taught him to. Not letting his anxiety immobilize him from gracing us.

He flaunted his magic before the crowd and they were captivated. Shocked if anything, whispers filled the room but they fell on my deaf ears. I was too focused on the way stars filled the room and every constellation looked like a handwritten love letter for me.

I was love stricken. I never ceased to be enamored in the way he looked like a portrait. He walked like the words off a poem. He moved fluid like a serpent tempting me towards him.

My mouth really went dry. I wanted to bite the apple but my feet were heavy in the ground. I was heavy with thoughts.

How did I get so lucky?

I wouldn't trade my spot for anyplace else. Not for a thing in the world.

I was lucky enough to be his and he was mine.

Moments like these I wondered how I'd react at our wedding. Don't quote me or bring it up if it comes true, but I'll probably cry. Scratch that, I'll definitely cry.

He'd probably giggle this beautiful laugh that sounds like wind chimes in a summer garden. He'd call me silly and wipe my tears. He'd cry alongside me though, as much as he'd fight it, then we'd kiss.