𝕾𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝕴 𝕯𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖄𝖔𝖚

A/N: Me: "wow this is a great time to publish, I'm gonna be free four out of my seven days each week, I can't wait to work on some chapters!" 🤭 Also me:*Gets sick and has to go to the hospital for acute pneumonia for a cold that should've never been that serious* 😐💀 (P.S. That was last week I'm currently in the hospital in need of emergency surgery 🙃).  Y'all be grateful, I'm literally writing this with a fever half soaked in delirium.
_________________________________
Warning: This chapter contains sexually explicit content, (this wasn't planned it just kinda happened). Blood drinking, trauma bonding/rants. Also everything is consensual (there's a moment of logical arguing over lack of protection but it's fine) As always read with caution and to skip the scene stop at the "🌶️" and start when you get to the break in the page.
_________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

"Do you have any idea how crazy I've been going the last two weeks because of you?!" Maribella bellowed so loudly my teeth practically rattled in my gums.

Here I stood in her cottage a few weeks after taking off, standing on the end of some much deserved scolding. Especially since I put up a spell so she couldn't track me.

In my defense I put that up after I fled from Jayden's bed so he couldn't send anyone to chase me.

But the intensity of my chaos died down and I was finally ready to return to my duties.

What I didn't get was why she was falling apart about this.

"You went two weeks without taking a drop of the elixir, I assumed the worst had happened!" She gritted out while visibly looking like she was gonna combust at any minute from my stupidity.

Oh, right.

"Not gonna lie...I kinda forgot all about that—"

"Really? That's so nice! While you were living in bliss doing goddess knows what, I was out here going gray!" She yelled while gesturing to her onyx fro that hadn't had a speck of gray in sight.

"I think I'm too short to see the top of your head, is that where the gray hairs are hiding cause—" I began to question while trying to stretch to get a better view.

"...Wow." She states absently before she sucked in a breath and turned away.

"Socrates, please grab Mama her headache elixir, I'm feeling a migraine coming on." She whined as she wafted herself with her hand, tugging on the back of her corset as she chose a chair to collapse into.

Just as she instructed her familiar flew over to grab. She gazed between me standing awkwardly in the center of the room and the elixir that was now in her hand. She held out the bottle like she was roasting me before she threw it back like a shot.

Now that I think about it my post coma heightened senses were able to pick up the dull notes of liquor. Something old yet strong, it was almost scentless unlike her terrible elixirs.

"Wait, was that actually an elixir or...?" I tried questioning but I hesitated, not sure if that was relevant.

"No, it was straight vodka. Not every one of life's problems needs to be fixed with magic." She muttered while pinching the bridge of her nose and allowing Socrates to take the bottle and put it back.