𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕰𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘

A/N: Yooo I'm feeling a lot better, still need surgery so I'll probably will have it at the end of this month. But can we talk about this photo of Jayden, he's such a precious boy, with a precious smile ✨☺️ That's his outfit for the chapter.
_________________________________

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

"Are you ready?" Jayden asked once more as people fitted around my now packed up dorm room. Butlers and maids were swarming the place and transporting the last of my stuff into the warp that led to my future.

I looked to him with an exasperated look.

I appreciated that he was trying to monitor my reactions, mainly because my heart was beating out of my chest and all my nerves had my magic bursting in random beams of light. Harmless really, just asks the burn holes in the carpet.

"It's kind of late for me to back out." I muttered as I allowed him to take my hands.

"Deep breaths okay, just think happy thoughts and maybe try not to burn a hole in the ozone." He smiled as he rubbed his thumbs across my knuckles.

"Right, happy thoughts." I smiled awkwardly. I knew it was one of those forced ones that didn't quite reach my eyes, but I suspected I'd be sporting a lot of those today.

Today was the morning I was finally meeting Jayden's parents.

They arranged for us to eat breakfast together, after these random people pick up my belongings and bring them into a master suite in the palace. The one that's apparently across from Jayden's.

Apparently we weren't "permitted" to share a room until we were sworn in, during Jayden's coronation of course.

When would that be?

I don't fucking know.

But I would prefer it was sooner than later. I rather not feel like I was sneaking around trying to get some alone time with my mate.

"Hey, we got this, okay? What did I tell you last night?" Jayden asked as he looked me in my eyes, ignoring the servant who dropped a stack of my belongings on the floor with a loud thud before they scrambled to pick it up and walk through the warp.

"I don't know, something about me not biting you as I su—"

"Oh okay, not that." He grumbled as he looked unbelievably flustered as nosy bystanders sent us shocked looks.

I couldn't hold back my laughter as Thomas, and
Aya turned away awkwardly at my comment.

"I meant that we got this, right? You and I." Jayden smiled reassuringly as he kissed my ring, a habit that he didn't seem like he'd ever break. Especially when my nerves were nerving?

"Till the end of time." I added as I sent him my first genuine smile today.

"That's right baby, now let's go before you reveal anything else to the people who've known me since I was in diapers." He grimaced slightly as he took my hand and led me towards the warp.