𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖞, 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖞, & 𝕾𝖊𝖝

A/N: Y'all I got my groove back. You're welcome 🫶🏽
_______________________________

Warning: This chapter contains sexually explicit content, enthusiastic consent (like to an embarrassing degree), horny teenage boy antics, but it's mainly Dylan so it's kind of funny, blood drinking, acting against medical advice, intense sub space drop/post coitus depression. As always, reader discretion is advised.
_______________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

"The sheer amount of prescribed drugs you're taking right now is cause for more than a little concern, Dylan." Lacy uttered while holding her palms together and pointing them at me in concern as she sported an alarmed expression.

"Thank you, I appreciate you for pointing that out, now if you could just up my dosage a bit..." I grinned while holding my hand open for my new prescription.

I was hoping if I said it charmingly enough she'd just give me the drugs and I could get the hell out before she picked apart my mind. But Lacy was too good at her job and cared too much about me to scribble a prescription and send me on my not so merry way.

"I—Okay, you called me to come in for an emergency session, after having a panic attack that required Jayden to calm you through a scent mark..." Lacy began hesitantly, still trying to piece together where exactly shit hit the fan.

"Yeah, but not before I totally freaked out on him for not kissing me, cause I'm insecure and unstable hormonally. Eventually calming only to have a huge panic attack." I clarified once more, not missing the blank gaze she sent me as she tried to recollect herself.

"The elixir for your heat which is probably the only natural thing in your system. Your anxiety meds, the pills for your headaches, the anti rejection meds from the blood transfusion, the new pills for your depr—" Lacy started listing off causing me to throw my hands up in defense.

"We get it, Dylan's taking a lot of pills, but these pills in particular need the dosage raised." I restated dully as I pulled my current prescription of anxiety meds from my pocket and shook it in front of her line of sight.

"There's nothing wrong with the current dosage. I think you were having a natural and understandable response to a trauma. You were practically reliving it and—"

"Well Goddess damn it Lacy, I can't be casually reliving traumas in the midst of cuddle time with my boyfriend! I already can't fuck him, not being able to talk casually with him would be a nail in my fucking coffin!" I ranted out in pure frustration, I felt my eyes go red as my fangs extended further out of my gums.

I wasn't aware of it til her expression fell and she clenched her notepad till her fingers turned white. In that moment guilt swarmed my brain and I had to turn away til I was calm again.

"Are you ever scared of me? All these powers in this poorly made vessel." I questioned as I gestured to myself pathetically, not missing the way her eyes gazed to the ground as if it held all the answers.

"Dylan, I'd like to be honest with you, and share my personal thoughts just this once." Lacy began before she placed the clipboard on the coffee table before her, so there was nothing shielding her words from me.