𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖞'𝖘 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙

A/N: Y'all I aced my Chem exam!!! I'm finally done with that God forsaken class. Also I'm posting this update from the hospital Imma have my surgery today!! Can't wait to get this shit over with. Anyways, hope y'all enjoy the chapter, and play the song at the beginning!!
_____________________________

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

-𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨-

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

I burst into a fit of joy at the sight of Sasha and Ryan posing like dorks in front of my door.

"Oh my Goddess, Jay thank you!" I squealed through the phone so loudly I startled a few guards posted at the end of the hallway. After giving me a once over and just passing me off as excited they returned to their stiff stature.

I blew kisses into the phone dramatically before hanging up and throwing myself at the pair who were hardly prepared to catch me.

I urged them to come in and they were quick to bask in the luxury of my room.

"Bitch, this is nice!" Ryan squealed as he spun around the room with his hands out.

"No for real, this room is made for a Lunos, our rooms are like half this size." Sasha added while taking in all the details with a look of amazement whereas Ryan was vocal and shouting out random things he loved.

"Wait your rooms? You guys aren't just visiting, you're here to stay?" I questioned in a choked up manner as literal tears started pricking my eyes.

"Why? You trying to get rid of us while your living it up in a fucking palace? No way dude!" Ryan chuckled in a teasing manner earning a scoff from Sasha.

"Don't listen to this dumbass, we are here to take part of your Royal court." Sasha revealed with a smile practically shining.

"No fucking way?! Are you guys serious? You'd really do that for me?" I asked genuinely as I looked at them with a wide eyed gaze of disbelief.

"Live in a castle and play dress up till I die? Yeah, trust me it wasn't hard to sell me on the idea, Dominic's in our room right now unpa—ow!" Ryan began sassing me before Sasha smacked him upside his head.

"Of course we would, just for you." She told truthfully as she walked over and gave me another hug.

"Oh your mom told me to tell you to call her before she shows up at the palace doors to drag your ass back home, and your dad sent rigatoni and moose gooseberry pie." Sasha revealed in a serious tone before switching to a more lighthearted note as she snapped the food into existence as she passed me the still steaming dishes.

"Oh thank fucking Goddess. This will go heavenly with the wine I just poured." I practically groaned in delight as I happily accepted the food and waved them over to the closet doors.

"Dude, that thing actually leads to someplace? I thought they were just for decoration?" Ryan stated in a playful manner earning a bewildered look from myself.