𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕴𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊

A/N: Hey y'all! I'm back. Sorry to have been MIA, I had writers block and college has been beating my ass with a golf club. Dead ass. Lol see what I—ok never mind, here's your chapter, and I'll try to be more consistent 😗🫶🏽
_________________________________
Warning: This chapter deals with themes of self hatred, panic attacks, & trauma mentions. As always, reader discretion is advised.
_______________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

"I think we should take a break." I huffed out feverishly. My half naked body slumped as I rested against the firm surface beneath me, trying desperately to even out my ragged breathing.

I received a heavy scoff in the place a kindhearted yes should be. I'm convinced all Alpha's, or the other ranks in general have it out for me.

They're all so mean.

"You complain too much." The headmistress huffed out as she sat from her desk. She was writing in her grimoire with one hand while the other caressed her familiar Socrates.

I tried to flip over to glare at her but I was so tired I stopped mid-turn and collapsed once more onto the wood floor of her cottage.

I hadn't known she had a cottage on campus. Let alone a magical crafted one.

To be honest for a majority of my year spent at the school, I thought her existence was one big myth seeing as no one's seen her directly. If there's an even she sends a representative in her stead. If you get in trouble, the council usually deals with it.

Well anyways, she existed. Apparently so did this cottage.

It was where she resided most of the day, and where she thought it'd be best to mentor me because of the powerful energy that flows in it. Something about it having the energy of the original big three floating within its foundation. Kirosha, Monté, and Valencia designed this place for her themselves during her younger years.

"I think I complain just the right amount for someone who just woke up from a coma." I reiterated earning a sharp tsk from her lips.

"Now, now, little cub, that was ages ago." She muttered with the sardonic swat of her hand.

"Boo! Weak apology!" I chant while throwing a thumbs down her way warning a bubbly laugh I've ever heard from her.

I roll over amused and send a toothy smile before starting up my antics once more.

"I seriously demand a handwritten letter or a token of sympathy, because we both know that was only a week ago." I told earning a scoff from her, before she rolled her eyes at me.

"Two actually, but oh my stars! I apologize!" She exclaimed dramatically with a false look of pity before her expression softened and we were laughing all over again.

"No that's hilarious, truly, but remind me how much progress have you got under your belt?" She questioned while sending me a sour glance before throwing a hand on her hip.