𝕲𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

A/N: Back to back update cause I don't wanna study for my chem exam, I literally rather eat sand and break my legs simultaneously. Lol help 😐
______________________________

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

"We're gonna be late!" I shouted as I put on my sneakers, practically tripping as I stood up and ran to fix my gown in the mirror. Snapping my fingers and instantly removing any wrinkles from the noir material.

"Fashionably late of course—ow!" Ryan yelped as Sasha smacked him in the back of his head. I was glad she did it before I did, Goddess knows I probably would've smacked the red out of his hair.

"Listen, I didn't know we'd oversleep, it was just one movie—" Ryan yawned as he fixed his hair in the mirror from behind me, grinning proudly when he got it to sit perfectly.

A grimace instantly consumed his face when a cowlick popped out of nowhere and showed no intentions of going away.

"One movie turned into eight, then suddenly, BANG! We got bored." Sasha interjected as she strapped up her heels and put traditional South Asian jewelry, mainly the ones Aisha adorned her with.

"You got bored so you dyed my hair? Again!" I bitched as I glared at the both of them. Pointing to the blond mess on my head.

They both met my glare with a shrug and I finally realized in all these years spent arguing with these idiots about this, they'll actually never learn.

"I think it looks nice."

"Excellent shade honestly, we actually agreed on this color."

"Geez, I can't right now. We are literally so late—"

A loud knock sounded at the door and Ryan was quick to dash over with a squeal.

"Oh, not this shit again." Sasha muttered before the door swung over to reveal Dominic and Jonathan standing in the background.

"Fiancé!" Ryan screamed hysterically as he jumped his man, nearly knocking the bouquet of sunflowers he bought for him.

"Yeah we get it, y'all are engaged, you can stop making out now." I called from in the room as the two made out like they were about to devour one another.

"Hi handsome, ready to go?" He finally said as he pulled away from him, simultaneously supporting all Ryan's weight with one arm.

"Y'all better be ready to go 'cause what the actual hell, late as fuck." Jonathan grunted as he looked at his watch and waved me over to him.

"Hi lil bro, long time no see." He said as he gave me a hug.

"Hey Jo, I'm sorry. You don't know how hard it was getting these two idiots ready. Did I miss it?" I muttered as I opened up a warp with the flick of my wrist, urging everyone to step inside.