𝕬 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝖂𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

A/N: Wasn't the last chapter so sweet? Tooth rotten fluff, so adorable. Yeah uh, this chapter is more or less the same, the smut jumps out the next one so stay tuned. Um, I'm sorry I had terrible writers block, and then I got a puppy. Hope you enjoy the chapter.
________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚗)

"I think that went....well." I comment breathlessly towards Dylan as we stood outside his bedroom.

"It went better than well, it was everything we could've dreamt of." Dylan replied as he ran his hands over my shoulder, bringing his fingers up till his palms rested on the sides of my cheeks.

"Our people love you." I smiled as I leaned into his touch. He cracked a sly grin as the pads of his thumbs caressed my stubble.

"Of course they would. I'm extraordinary." He declared playfully before he pat my face.

For a moment his eyes followed the edges of my face tight from the grin I sported before his arms to drop to his side.

He then flicked a gaze to the guards that stood posted at the end of the hall. Their stare was unmoving and blankly set on the view in front of them. Glancing our direction but never at us, as per their meticulous training. Dylan seemed conflicted in that moment. Clearly unsure if the words he was biting back should leave his lips.

"Okay Short stack, what is it?" I questioned as I moved to rest my hand on his hip, comforting him. His cheeks heated at the sound of the old nickname leaving my lips. He smiled for a moment before his eyes fell.

"No, it's just....I can't wait anymore. I hate having to say goodbye to you each night, I want to be able to sleep beside you again." He whispered sadly as he brushed his hand over my own, looking at me with a pained expression glistening in his eyes.

"Soon Dylan, I promise it'll be soon. Around this time tomorrow we will reunite in ways that'll leave you breathless." I promised as I leaned down to kiss him.

The kiss itself was a instinctual act to reassure him as well as myself. Starting passionate yet tame, my hands placed delicately on his hips as his rested against my chest. Though suddenly his pheromones slipped out, sweet and heavy. Making the hall turn several degrees hotter.

"Sorry, please ignore that. M-My heat is around the corner." He revealed softly as he let out a nervous chuckle. He flicked his eyes to the guards that shifted at the declaration. Saint and I felt a twinge of possessiveness fill the bond.

I hated to leave, especially after he told me that.

"Tomorrow." Saints heavy voice left my lips.

He tightened his hold on Dylan and next thing I know I was pinning him against the door. He groaned sweetly at the abrupt move and his breath hitched as he pressed his body into mine.

"Please wait till tomorrow." We whispered before I took back control. Reaching swiftly to open the door before allowing him to step back into his room. To much displeasure and restraint.