𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘' 𝕭𝖆𝖓𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖙 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - I

A/N: Merry Christmas My Loves, remember to extort anyone you can for presents and money, cause that's the true meaning of Christmas 😐🩷. Anyways enjoy, many more updates to come!!
______________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

"Bitchhhhh!!!" Ryan's voice shrilled like a banshee as he came storming into my dressing room.

"Hello to you too Ryan." I smiled as I watched him break into tears and run over to me. I was halfway zipped into the under gown for my dress for this evening when he walked in.

He gave me a hug that wasn't as tight as he wanted it to be, due to the fabric and his belly. Mine was another factor but it was unbeknownst to everyone who made there way into the room.

"I can't believe you actually came." Sasha smiled as she took in the sight of me, a mix of disbelief and utter joy filled her face.

"Well my husband called, so I'm here." I jested as I thought of the fond letter Jayden had written to me all those months ago.

"Ohhh, so it was Jayden that brought you back then?" One of the twins huffed out as the rest of my court made there way into the room. Lani and Leeya we're quick to swarm me with warm greetings and even warmer hugs.

"Right...I guess I miss you guys too." I grinned making Kia suck her teeth and shoot me a sarcastic flash of her fangs.

"You better have, quit playing." She scolds as she rocked Diharí in her arms. Which dud nothing to help the baby news I was already battling to keep inside.

"I'm messing with y'all. Of course I missed my ladies." I admitted as my gaze lingered on the baby.

She got so big already! What the hell??

Her hair was styled in too little buns and a curly fro that was the perfect mix of Jonathan and Kiara's. It was this caramel fawn color that was gorgeous to look at.

"And gents." Renaeh threw a comment snapping me from my thoughts.

"What?" I responded absently as she tossed a hand over to Ryan who was offended and dramatically sighing.

"I swear, he always forgets about me. I'm literally the size of a house right now, I know I'm hard to miss." Ryan voiced bitterly before I sent him a timid smile and a whole hearted apology.

"I'm just teasing, I promise Ry. I love you, and I missed the hell outta you. The same goes for all of you guys." I beamed as I held a hand to my heart, swearing it to them.

"Shut up, I'm gonna cry." Renaeh said with a wobbling lip, as she fanned her tears away.

"Shit me too." Ryan muttered in agreement but he was actually crying while he disclosed the news, as if we couldn't see the tears and dribble streaming down his face.

I couldn't help but let out a disbelieving chuckle at the sight. This is what pregnancy does to people, behold my future mental state come a few months.