𝕮𝖔𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕯𝖆𝖞 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - II

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter took so long, it took me awhile to peace together the theme and aesthetics. Anyways, I really hope you enjoy and please play the music when it says to below!!
_________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝)

The moment that took nearly two decades of preparation had finally arrive.

Today was the coronation of the infamous Jayden Adairis Beaumont.

The castle had been brewing with electricity the moment the sun rose to the time it began to set. Everyone joyously fell into their rightful place. Each member of the castle had a task to fulfill in order for everything to go without a hitch.

By the grace of the Goddess above, it must go off without a hitch.

This evening holds a certain duality commoners wouldn't understand.

Each member of the Royal family as well as their courts knew this, in the depths of their heart it's importance beat like a drum.

Not only will Jayden take the throne but he must swear his undying loyalty to his mate and his people.

His mate knew intimately he had Jayden's loyalty whether he asked for it or not. It was as unwavering as it was his. Fizzing under the twine of their bond like a promise that'll never be broken. As for his people, the young king must swear he will lead them with courage and love them like kin. More importantly he must swear he can protect them.

This was an oath that would be a easily broken if an incident like that of the gala took place again. Hence the underlying stress for perfection.

Could you picture it?

A rogue breaking in whilst the king was swearing upon the Goddess above that his people will remain safe under his reign. It's almost too dastardly to imagine.

So instead, we'll turn our attention to something more entertaining.

Skimming our gaze past the future king in his room dressing and chanting his oath beneath his breath. Advancing over the sight of tailors etching final details into the future Lunos' garments. All the while he stood gazing at the view of thousands of guest arriving beyond his balcony.

No we'll look further, past the members of the Royal Court individually dressing and polishing off their jewelry. Past the sight of staff whizzing about the throne room triple checking every detail and decor.

Instead we fixate our gaze on King Giovanni fussing about the castle halls, tearing tracks into the floor from his pacing.

Look at him. The sweat kissing his brow as he tightened his hold on the bouquet of roses in his hand. He tugged on his suit as he paced the doorways length with great worry.

"Daphné, I love you. I love you and I apologize if you ever felt as though I didn't cherish y—" The Alpha muttered his confession before his wolf snarled at his wording.

"What?! 'If you felt?' If that's how you want to lead this, she'll be quick to bury you next." The King's wolf, Raphael, bellowed in disappointment.