Chapter 25

Payu was quite perplexed when the name of his cousin appeared on the screen of his phone, he picked up and immediately noticed his relieved and satisfied tone, with a hint of pride as well. However, the confusion didn't fade at all, because Prapai only told him to collect his stuff and prepare to get taken to the camp in an hour. Payu obviously did so, since his cousin hung up before he could even say anything, and then waited near the entrance hall of the mansion.

A car stopped near the gate, the driver stopped the engine and Rain rushed out of the vehicle to hug Payu, who was obviously happy for that surprise.

"He did it! P' Pai managed to make him sign your promotion!" Rain shouted excited.

"Who? What happened? Prapai only told me to get ready to come back but he didn't say anything else." Payu asked. Rain nodded and grabbed the luggage, put it into the back of the car, he sat down and patted the seat next to him, Payu sat down and closed the car door, hoping that his lover would eventually explain the whole situation.

"Thanks to your uncle, P' Pai got the documents regarding some old crimes of the commander and forced him to sign your promotion before getting arrested. Are you happy? You can finally get back what you deserve!" Rain explained.

"Yes, I definitely owe him a favor this time. What about you? Do you feel better now?" Payu asked. Rain nodded, knowing that he referred to him feeling guilty because of what happened to him just because of a petty prejudice.

"Very good, Payu is arriving in a few minutes, I still can't believe that we managed to put an end to this" Prapai remarked while looking at Sky, who was sitting on the couch of his office. Sky sighed and glared at him:

"You did it on your own, why are you saying it like someone helped you? Are you trying to look humble and modest?"

"Well, yes... that was the idea"

"Don't try again, I like your selfish version" Sky added, blushing more than what he predicted, so he looked away, hoping that Pai didn't see it.

"If that's the case, I can get as selfish as you want..." Prapai said smirking and leaning on him.

"Not now, your cousin will arrive soon, you said that a moment ago and you've already forgotten it?" Sky said.

"he knows the camp, it isn't like I have to welcome him or anything if I'm too... busy" Pai replied and kissed his neck.

"What rank will Payu receive?" Sky asked after gently pushing him away.

"Captain, why?" Prapai asked confused.

"Good, become a captain yourself and I will let you do whatever you want!"

"That is not fair!"

The End