'*•.¸ Metkayina People ¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Neteyam's POV

"Are we there yet?" Tuk asked while hugging mom(Neytiri). "Tuk this is the fifth time you asked that. No we're not there yet." I interrupted, directing my ikran closer to mom's ikran. Tuk grunted and continues her sleep. I can't blame her though. It's a very long trip.

The area was very foggy and we couldn't see anything because the fog is too thick. "Is that it?" Kiri shouted to dad(jake), who was flying his ikran infront of us all. He squinted his eyes to get a better look through the foggy area. "That's it! We're here!" he shouted. He doesn't sound very excited, more like a nervous tone. I wonder what he's so nervous about.

The na'vis there looks different than us. Their shades of blue are lighter and more green-ish. One of them blew a horn and everyone gathered around us as we landed. Dad turned around and said "Follow what I do. Do not say anything or do anything disrespectful alright?". Everyone nodded. He walked to the crowd first with his hands up in the air to show that we mean no harm. I did the same. I keep myself close to Lo'ak so that I could keep his ass out of trouble. A boy na'vi appeared out of the crowd and examined us from head to toe. We greeted him with the 'i see you' sign but he didn't do it back. Arrogant ass, i thought. His hair is tied in buns and his arms are langer than ours. I could say he's a bit more muscular than I am. He circled me and Lo'ak, i guess he's interested in us, and laughed after he saw our tail. "Aww he's got babytail!" one of his friend that follows him from behind said. I glance towards Lo'ak and he looks like he was about to blow up. On the corner of my eye i saw a girl, pretty cute, I thought. I can see Lo'ak is interested in her. I think mom noticed too. I elbowed him to tease him. The girl slapped the boy's shoulder. "cut it out you guys!" she said. Lo'ak greeted her and I can tell that they're both interested in eachother. "get a room" I whispered to him.

A huge man and his wife,probably the olo'eyktan and tsa'hik of the clan, greeted my dad. They seem to already know eachother. The wife definitely does not like us. She touched Kiri's tails and held up Lo'ak's hands up in the air and shouted "They have demon blood!". I wanted to help him but that would be disrespectful so I stayed put. Thank Eywa my dad defended him. After a lot of arguments between mom and the tsahik, they finally let us stay.
"My children, Aonung and Tsireya will teach you our ways of the Metkayina clans. " said the olo'eyktan. I can see the boy earlier was furious. "But father I-" he got cut off by his dad. Does he hate us that much. His sister, which is the girl earlier, seems to not mind. "Come, I'll show you to our village!" she said excitedly. She helped us carry our stuff while hopping on the net that was made to walk on. The village is big and beautiful. "Here you are!" she exclaimed. It was not too big and not too small. Cozy and comfortable i might say. As long as its enough for all of us to sleep. Mom doesn't seem to like it as much. "This will do" dad said and signaled mom with his eyes. Mom rolled hers and sighed. "I'm sorry my brother didn't help you guys carry your stuff. Aonung is always like that. I hope you guys don't mind. Tomorrow your lessons begins!" she said while clapping her hands excitedly. Aonung, i thought. I like that name. She winked at Lo'ak and turned around to leave. Lo'ak smiled slyly at her. I elbowed him and rolled my eyes. I'm so tired of lovebirds. We get back into the pod and start unpacking our stuff.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⊱ A/N ⊰

I improvised the script a little bit cause I forgot some of them and I'm too lazy to rewatch everything just to find the script. This chapter is quite short but I hope you like it and lmk if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes <3