'*•.¸ Awaken ¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aonung's POV

I waited infront of the fake na'vis pod as promised. Tuk came running to me and hugged me. "Nung Nung you came!" she squealed. I lowered myself to her height and messes her hair. "we promised remember?" i smiled and she nodded. I looked up and saw Kiri stand beside her. "did she forced you?" she folded her arms. I shake my head and stood up. "no, i just wanted to come."."can Kiri come play with us?" Tuk holds kiri's hand. "uhm. Sure" i shrugged. "Tsireya is coming aswell. She'll come later though." Kiri smiled but then we heard screaming from the pod. We all glanced at eachother and they ran inside.

I stood outside the pod's entrance. I didn't want to be rude by busting into the fake na'vis pod. "Neteyam, my sweet sweet child!" i saw Mrs. Sully embracing Neteyam's head. Mr. Sully and Lo'ak sat next to him, watching him with tears in their eyes. "mom?" as soon as I heard that voice, my heart dropped. I saw a human boy sitting in the corner, looking clueless. He have blue paints on his body, similar to the forest Na'vis stripes. I ignored him and focused on Neteyam. All of the Sully members are hugging him. They are all crying. I decided to leave instead of waiting for them to stop embracing eachother. I understand how much they've missed him. I do too. I'll give them some time for themselves.

I went back to my pod and I saw Tsireya helping mother weaving. I sat next to her and hugged my knees. "i thought you wanted to play with Tuk?" she asked, not looking at me. "Neteyam woke up" i said. Tsireya and mother gasped loudly. She put the weaving needle and thread on the ground and turned to me. "when!?" she asked. "just now." i replied. She covers her mouth with her hands. Tears streamed down her face. She looked down and smiled. "thank you Ewya" she said. I felt warm tears running down my face. I wiped them off and blinked many times. I saw mother smiled at us. "we should go visit him" Tsireya looked at me and I nodded. "let's bring some gifts for the family. They went through so much" she sniffed and wiped her tears. "but what should we give them?" i asked. "you don't have to worry. I'll prepare them for you" mother joined the conversation. We both smiled and nodded at her. "thank you mama" Tsireya said while grinning. Mother smiled back at her. "now stop crying and help me finish this. If this is not done by afternoon then I will not let you visit anyone." mother went back to weaving and Tsireya laughed. She grabbed the weaving needle and thread that she placed on the ground earlier and started weaving.

☆。*。☆。

That evening, me and Tsireya went to visit Neteyam at the fake na'vis pod. I stood infront of the pod and saw everyone sitting, circling Neteyam and talking about something. The human boy i saw earlier is there too. I knocked on the pod's entrance softly and everyone stopped talking. They looked at us and I felt my whole body trembles. It's not their looks that made me feel that way, it was Neteyam's. When he saw me, his smile grows wider. My eyes starts to become watery. Tsireya saw me trembling and she hold my hand to comfort me. Her other hand holding a basket of fruits and vegetables. "we came to visit Neteyam" Tsireya said. "come in" Mr. Sully motioned with his hand. Everyone scooted away to give us some space to sit. We went inside the pod and handed Mrs. Sully the basket. "my whole family gifted this to you" Tsireya said as we sat down. Neteyam smiled. "thank you" he replied. His eyes glitters. I sucked air through my teeth. "we missed you so much, Neteyam. We are so glad you woke up." Tsireya grinned. "so how do you feel when you were blacked out?" she asked. Neteyam looked up. He opened his mouth to say something but close it back. He thought about it for a moment. "it was dark" he begins. "i was in a really dark room. It was empty and cold. There was a voice. It spoke to me, but i don't remember what we spoke about. Then it was quiet." he explained. We all glanced at eachother. "and before i was awake, i feel like i was sucked out of the room. And then when I opened my eyes, i felt numb" he looked at his hands. "do you think the voice could be Eywa's?" Kiri asked, interested. He shakes his head. "i don't know". We all went silent. I stared at him for awhile. "well uhm. That's all for today. Thank you for having us" Tsireya said while getting up. I got up too. "thank you" i said. They all smiled at us. "thank you for visiting" Neteyam said while looking at both of us. We both walked out of the pod and walled home.