'*•.¸ Pray ¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aonung's POV

Everyone have returned from the battlefield. Some are injured and some are brought back lifeless. I searched around for mother. I saw her giving herbs to the injured people. I ran towards her and help her giving out the herbs to the People. I saw Tsireya and Lo'ak riding an ilu, rushing. A na'vi was in between them. I squinted my eyes to see who it was. "neteyam.. " i mumbled. My whole body trembles seeing how lifeless he was. They reached to the shore and i ran towards them. "shit!"i cursed as soon as i saw Neteyam's pale body. I lift him up in my arms and examined his body. There was a hole on his chest and his body is cold. My chest hurts, so badly. I blinked away the tears that's forming in my eyes to stop it from falling. " Dad asked us to bring him to Uncle Norm" Lo'ak pressed my shoulder, making sure i paid attention to him. I nodded and rushed to the pod where the fake na'vis stayed (when Kiri had a seizure, Norm and some doctors came to Awa'atlu to treat Kiri and stayed for awhile to do some research and recordings.). Some of them came running to me and help me carry Neteyam to their pod. They laid him on a mattress and starts to shine some light in his eyes. I couldn't watch so i ran away while cursing at myself. I sat on the warm sand and covered my face with my hands. I couldn't control my breathing. My whole body trembles and my heart ache. I couldn't think of anything. I don't know what I should do right now. Tears streamed down my face and I didnt bother to wipe them off. I just sit there and cry and cry. I felt useless. "please be alright" i whispered to myself. "don't leave me yet" i hugged myself for comfort.

☆。*。☆。

My tears ran out and I was spacing out. It was already dark and I didn't bother to move. I felt someone pressed their hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Tsireya. Her eyes are bloodshot and puffy. She sat next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. We didn't say anything to eachother. We were lost in our own world.

Then she stood up. "father is looking for you" she said. "you don't have to come if you don't want to. I will tell father that you need some time for yourself" she wipes her tears. I looked down for a moment and shake my head. "no i will come." i sniffed. "give me a moment to contain myself" i said. "alright" she walks away. I looked up and let out a huge sigh. I slowly got up to my feet. My knees are still trembling but i ignored it. I slowly walked to my father's pod and try not to let out any more tears.

"where is he?" i heard father asked Tsireya. "he—". "I'm here father" i cut her off and went inside. He looked up at me with sympathy. I looked around and saw mom crushing something in a bowl. I walked closer to father and stand right infront of him. "where have you been?" father asked. "nowhere" i said while looking down. Mom raised her head to look at me and she sighed. He sighed and knelt down. "sit" he instructed me and I sat quietly. "i feel bad for what happened to that boy. But you must be strong. As a friend, you must be strong for him and pray for him to be well" he placed a hand on my shoulder. "i know you are sad for what happened to him. We will help him by praying to Eywa. We will support him for whatever he needs to be better. Right now, i need you to be strong, will you do that, son?" he asked. "You have a good strong heart", Neteyam's words echoes in my mind. I nodded. "i will father" i said. He caressed my head gently. "that's my boy" he smiled. I put on a fake smile to make him feel better.

That night, i couldn't fall asleep. I shut my eyes tight and tried to not think about him but i couldn't. My head hurts so bad. Tears suddenly fall from my eyes when I thought about the moments i spent with him. I couldn't stop my heart from hurting so I cried my eyes out. I feel pathetic. I covered my mouth so that noone could hear me. I rolled myself into a ball. I shouldn't have left him,i thought. I should've ran away with him...